Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for the great earthquake?

Thanks

Exclamation Are you ready for the great earthquake?

Elenin is coming! Its 5 times bigger than earth. sept 26 27 28 to oct the great earthquake will happen!! Here is more details about what is to happen!!

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I am so serious. If you aren't right with God i suggest you should be or you will suffer his wrath. God is very very very angry!

If you don't believe me that Elenin is coming i dare you to look it up and see for yourself!!! I dare ya!!!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Your one of those crazy people who think the end of the world is coming, aren't ya?

Thanks
    EP Points

some reason I wanna watch ghostbusters now after reading 12 there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Your one of those crazy people who think the end of the world is coming, aren't ya?
    It wont be the end of the world after this happens. No it will not be the end. Just one helluva event.
    http://img820.imageshack.us/i/td1yx.jpg/

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
    It wont be the end of the world after this happens. No it will not be the end. Just one helluva event.

Damn, was kinda hoping...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ehehe...are you serious? Boy, are you going to feel silly when early-mid October comes and goes, and a comet with a nucleus smaller than Manhattan that ends up coming no closer to us than 100 times the orbital distance of the Moon turns out to, surprise surprise, have absolutely no effect on the Earth. Sure, it'll probably look impressive at night, but unfortunately, comets as omens went out of style centuries ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
    You sure? It seemed like crazy end of the world writing right there

Supreme Warrior Guest

Thanks for the heads up, now to go grab my Telescope

Thanks
    EP Points

I am ready for the earthquake, I've built my hover board. I just gotta watch out for debris...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Ehehe...are you serious? Boy, are you going to feel silly when early-mid October comes and goes, and a comet with a nucleus smaller than Manhattan that ends up coming no closer to us than 100 times the orbital distance of the Moon turns out to, surprise surprise, have absolutely no effect on the Earth. Sure, it'll probably look impressive at night, but unfortunately, comets as omens went out of style centuries ago.
    sounds interesting hope I get to see it(the comet that is) as for the supposed earthquake meh so what. people predict shit all the time doesn't mean they're right or will be, if it does happen as others have said it won't be the end of the world.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Oh i think its gonna be a lot bigger than Manhattan. Its got moons too! google%u00252Bplanet%2Bx%2Bbefore.jpg
    Its 5 times bigger than earth. Many things will happen. Pole shift, alignment, winds, volcanoes and seas going rampant. When theres an alignment gravity is increased on the earth. You got the sun, elenin, and the earth lining up.
    http://img820.imageshack.us/i/td1yx.jpg/

Thanks
    EP Points

Yep, definitely crazy.
    Someone call the asylum.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yep, definitely crazy.
    Someone call the asylum.

I'll call Batman

Thanks
    EP Points

Yep, definitely crazy.
    Someone call the asylum.
    no wait this could cause a panic then rioting in the streets and I would get a new tv in the process.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Mind giving me the second free TV you get?