Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I need a lot of help. Seriously.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GameHelpOnline View Post

I'm actually gonna keep my mouth shut during College, and instead of going to parties I'm just gonna sit in my dorm. 'Cause I don't like going to alcoholic parties anymore.=/
    Huh? Then you're missing all the fun in college. Parties are a good way to meet cool people and chicks. Don't deny yourself that opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKLINKY View Post
    Dont be a social loner at college dude, but dont be an asshole if people piss you off. There are much better ways to deal with bullies, i use my mouth never my fists and if that fails you can always PAY someone to deal with them.

And DEFO stop playing shitty card games hahaha.
    If you use your mouth too much, then you may as well learn to use your fists. Eventually you aren't gonna have much of a choice. Part of the problem is people expect to be able to run their mouth, and then cry foul when they get KO'd. There used to be a time when the ones who ran their mouth would be put in a life/death situation like a duel with swords/guns, instead of at worst getting bruised up face.
    Last edited by crimsonedge; 19th-September-2011 at 21:49.

Thanks

So I'm having some relationship issues. Like a lot.

Anyway, my girlfriend of a month or 2 that I'm dating right now, she's really clingy, and we barely see each other. And idk, right now I feel like we're growing apart. It kinda sucks, 'cause she's the first girl that I've had in a while now, mostly 'cause the last girl I dated was a whore. And no one likes me here. Anyway, idk how to break it to her that I may dump her or are gonna dump her...

Can you guys help me?

Yeah, call me a dumbass for going on the internet for help. But I need it. After the fight with my friends that I had today. (Fist fight, I won.) They don't want anything to do with me.

And this is the only forum I'm on. So guys, please help me...
    Sounds like she loves you but if you want to dump her why did you get together anyway? How will you feel when she is crying after you dumped her? If you care at all maybe you should examine your own heart to see if you are using her and change for the better. If you want to be with someone you need to have love for each other like a marriage. If you feel guilty for hurting your friends maybe you should apologize and you may feel better.
    http://img820.imageshack.us/i/td1yx.jpg/

Thanks

So I'm having some relationship issues. Like a lot.

Anyway, my girlfriend of a month or 2 that I'm dating right now, she's really clingy, and we barely see each other. And idk, right now I feel like we're growing apart. It kinda sucks, 'cause she's the first girl that I've had in a while now, mostly 'cause the last girl I dated was a whore. And no one likes me here. Anyway, idk how to break it to her that I may dump her or are gonna dump her...

Can you guys help me?

Yeah, call me a dumbass for going on the internet for help. But I need it. After the fight with my friends that I had today. (Fist fight, I won.) They don't want anything to do with me.

And this is the only forum I'm on. So guys, please help me...
    You got in a 'fist fight' with 'your friends' and won? So you just beat all there asses by yourself? Also, its a two month relationship, tell the bitch you dont want to be with her anymore, its not that serious. One more thing. Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks!
    Chaos would suit me just fine.

Thanks

If you like the girl keep her, tell your friends she's retarded and to be more sensitive about her condition...

If you don't, tell her you got herpes...

Thanks
    EP Points

easy... just be like
    1315996537-43517.jpg

or just tell her to back off
    "Life is what you make of it. Don't make excuses. Make it happen."
    This my World.
    --- Chamillionaire

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by negles View Post