Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What game would you most like to translated?

Thanks

Default What game would you most like to translated?

I dont care if its official or a patch but I want to see the Phantasy Star Generations games for ps2 translated. I saw someone working on Phantasy Star 2 remake a while back but no patch yet it seems. Dragon Quest V remake for PS2 was translated so I imagine it is possible with the right skills.

Thanks

i would say metal slug 6 and metal slug 3D because for one thing i love metal slug and 2nd im disappointed that metal slug 6 and metal slug 3d never saw a north american release so i would like to see these 2 ps2 games translated if someone can make a emulated iso (or rom file) for a ps2 emulator i would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Kenichi on PS2 its a fighting game so it would be really easy, but its by crapcom...

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Damn, lost the text I was typing, misclicked.
    On Topic: If I had to choose one series, it would be Fire Emblem, some of its games haven't been released in the West, which is sad, if they are anything like the GBA ones, they certainly deserve their time to shine.
    Also, the whole JRPG thing could benefit from more Official translations, many of their alternative titles never see the light of day in the US, I feel like I'm losing some interesting things due to the language barrier. I know, there are a lot of translation patches and stuff these days, but even those ones have the possibility of not getting finished at all. Plus, the legit thing is usually more appealing to me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'd like the title of this thread to be translated. That and a whole bunch of Atlus games.

Thanks

Well, I really want the Metal Max games translated. Oh, and the upcoming tales game. Oh! And finally, Sigma Harmonics. The whole detective/rpg thing had my interest ever since I read about it in Gameinformer.

Thanks

The phoneix wright games, over in japan ( not sure which ones but the us only has a 3 or 4) where as japan has all of them
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks
    EP Points

All the games of history because none are in Brazilian Portuguese XD! No, there are some in portuguese like The Sims series (excluding Medieval and other spin-offs), Viva Piñata, and some FIFA games are also narrated in pt-br.

But I know that this thread is about Asian games that weren't brought to North America, and one game that I would like to see translated is Bible Black: Infection. It doesn't matter if it's english, portuguese or spanish, just translate before I go attend japanese classes, because I can only read kana and I know very little vocabulary.
    Last edited by Clayton Fischer; 11th-September-2011 at 18:11.

Thanks

I would like to see Final Fantasy: Type 0 For the PSP in English. or atleast Spanish.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethegreat12 View Post
    The phoneix wright games, over in japan ( not sure which ones but the us only has a 3 or 4) where as japan has all of them
    we have all of them except for miles edgeworth 2, the VS Prof layton one and the diary recap thing, the GBA ones got remade on the DS and then released here so we dont need them in english

therefore excluding download only versions we have 5 of them released all on DS

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    Kenichi on PS2 its a fighting game so it would be really easy, but its by crapcom...
    Wow, luffy, that was never fun and you are starting to repeat yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toalover32 View Post
    Well, I really want the Metal Max games translated.
    Have you tried Returns?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Fischer View Post
    All the games of history because none are in Brazilian Portuguese XD!
    There's always these, or possibly these.

Sorry if you guys didn't mean emulation, but considering where we are...

Thanks
    EP Points

I'd really love for the rest of the Sakura Taisen series to be translated into English, as they're so adorable and fun, and more people deserve to play them. I'd translate them myself, but I have zero knowledge about the technical side of things.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mimori View Post
    I'd really love for the rest of the Sakura Taisen series to be translated into English, as they're so adorable and fun, and more people deserve to play them. I'd translate them myself, but I have zero knowledge about the technical side of things.
    Helloooo

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh man. We should totally get on that, now that we've released that full translation of Air. Oh wait.

Sorry about that, by the way. :/ I got so caught up with stupid fansubbing that I sort of fell out of touch with it. I think I still have the project files on a memory pen, so I'll probably pick it up again on a rainy day.

As for SakuTai, if you're actually interested in figuring them out, there are PC versions of 1-4, which would presumably be easier to deal with than the Dreamcast / Saturn originals. I took a peek in the PC version of 1 and found the files that the dialogues are kept in, but any direct modification to the text in them seems to cause a load of garbage when the line in question comes up in game. :'D And being that my experience with such things tends to be limited to "open it in Notepad and see if it plays nice", I promptly gave up. XD