Thread: Have your Fav games as channels On your wii.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Have your Fav games as channels On your wii.

So now you can have games from you HDD play directly from your dashboard and its REALLY simple.

Download this.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. I made a shortcut of the whole folder to my desktop.(easier that way for me)
    -Use Crap.exe to open Crap(symbol looks like a little brown pyramid or a pile of crap. Whichever you prefer).
    -Select open wbfs drive
    -Select your game
    -Click use for channel creation
    -Select which loader you are using
    -Choose which IOS you run the game from
    -Some loaders want you to select which partition your using(wbfs,wbfs1,fat,fat1,ntfs,ntfs1,etc.)
    -Click Create Channel
    -After you create your channel it wii be in the Wad folder
    -Install with wad manager 1.7
    Works on both ntfs,fat, and wbfs formatted drives
    When you use the channels,if you use WiiTDB's Winnertag, they show up on your tag.
    Works for Ocarina. Just make sure its turned on for the game using your loader options. Then it'll work for the channel.

On most loaders it gives you the option to load which ios you want to load from. So you can select ios223 if want to play GH5 or ios224,250 for Black Ops for example. I've tested it with a variety of games, and they all work pefectly
    Last edited by Darklinky; 4th-September-2011 at 16:11.

Thanks

Hhhmmm... I'm going to have to give this a try. Maybe this will be easier than running the loader I'm using now. Forget what it's called.

Thanks
    EP Points

You still need the loader but it bypasses it and loads straight away. You better remember which loader it is coz u gotta choose when u create the channel lol x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DARKLINKY View Post
    You still need the loader but it bypasses it and loads straight away. You better remember which loader it is coz u gotta choose when u create the channel lol x
    Got it to work. It took a little configuring because the name of my loader of CFG USB Loader, but it's not the one on the list. It's actually Configurable Forwarder. Weird, but it works. The only downside is that you still have the USB loader load screen. Either way it's still works good.

Thanks
    EP Points

I dont get the load screen, but hey its handy if you just wanna one button press.