Thread: Need help with dolphin and Pikmin

Thanks

Default Need help with dolphin and Pikmin

Hi, I'd really like to play pikmin, I got it from this link: http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_G...66280-download

However, after unrar-ing in it, I get a bunch of winrar archives and a file called rare-pm.rar and an sfv file. I opened the rare-pm.rar and got a 1,425,760 KB pikmin.gcm file.

I tried to open it up in dolphin emulator, and it opens, and it says press enter, but no matter what I press it doesn't start. I tried configuring my keyboard and general settings and nothing works.

Instead, after like 15 seconds, it starts playing random clips of someone playing pikmin.

What should I do?

Thanks
    EP Points

Which version of Dolphin? Also, after you have configured the controls, restart the emulator and try running the game again.
    vc3 released.

Thanks

dolphin 4.0. I have configured the controls. actually i just got it working. Thank you.

However, I can't save or load any saves! Idk what to do. Can you help? Everytime I load up pikmin, it just says start new save, but my old one doesn't save. How do I save?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gruberscomplete View Post
    dolphin 4.0. I have configured the controls. actually i just got it working. Thank you.

However, I can't save or load any saves! Idk what to do. Can you help? Everytime I load up pikmin, it just says start new save, but my old one doesn't save. How do I save?
    Go to Config -> Gamecube tab, and check the Device settings, make sure Slot A is set to Memory Card.
    vc3 released.