Thread: Wiimote as controller for epsxe...BLUESCREEN!!!!!!!

Thanks

Unhappy Wiimote as controller for epsxe...BLUESCREEN!!!!!!!

This is the problem...I'm on Win 7 home premium 64...using Bluesoleil 8.0338 to connect the wiimote to the pc then Glovepie 0.43 with my own script mapped to letters on the keyboard.I then run Epsxe 1.7 it works great as long as I dont stop playing but when I stop and the wiimote idles for 1 minute a BLUE SCREEN appears and the pc shuts down then reboots.I have no idea what could be causing this, so now I'm asking for anyones HELP...any ideas thoughts anything!!!!!!
    Doing this doesnt eat all my resources so thats not it.
    All in 1

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Maybe it is the Wii mote's timed shut down. Obviously, when playing a Wii and you set the controller aside, it disconnects to save battery.
    Who knows how BlueSoliel sees this.

I have no clue what to say, but when I connected my Wiimote to iPod, it never did this. Then again, the compat on the games I was playing was too poor to even play them long enough to experience it.

Thanks

Hmmm.....Maybe i can find a way to disable it.I use it as a mouse and it can sit forever connected never shuts off or bluescreen connected the same way, only when i use epsxe in random spots.Do you think it could be glovepie and the script I made?
    Ill try pSX and let you know the result.
    All in 1

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by daveom25 View Post
    Do you think it could be glovepie and the script I made?
    I have no clue either way. Never tired GlovePie, nor your script (obviously.) Besides, I do not emulate PSX, so I may not be the person to ask.
    Do you maybe have a trial version of BlueSoliel?

Thanks

No i paid for bluesoleil no 2mb limit...and pSX crashed at game start ...Im thinkn its glovepie cuz i got an error on it I'll try that older version.
    All in 1