Thread: PC Engine/Turbo Grafx CD offers

Thanks
    EP Points

Lightbulb PC Engine/Turbo Grafx CD offers

Alright, I had a thread similar to this a couple years ago, and think it may have gotten lost in the data crash. So, here is what I have to offer with some updated info.

I am willing to upload Super CD and CD games for the Turbo for anyone that requests them. These images will be 100% authentic, and tested. SO basically...

What you will find with my uploads: Clean acurate images, ripped by me with TurboRip. Then compressed with WinRar and uploaded to either Megaupload or Hotfile. Images ripped with TurboRip are in WAVE/ISO/CUE format and contain a TOC.

What you will NOT find with my uploads: Lossy rips with audio converted to mp3. These rips are unstable, and sure they may work fine in your emulator, but then again they may not. For the most part, they will have to be converted back to WAVE, and this usually ends up with audio out of sync or the game crashing altogether. Especially when burnt to disc and playing in an actual system.

All I ask is that people PM me with their request, and try to keep it at one or two games at a time. This is bascially a side-hobby of mine, and being bombarded with a huge list will just make it more complicated on my end. I most likely will have time to upload around two games a day, and at the most possibly four. What I will do is edit my main topic with what I have uploaded as I go along. I guess replying here will work as well, but send a PM too.

Added AKUMAJŌ DRACULA X - CHI NO RONDO
    Last edited by bernielindell; 21st-July-2011 at 15:24. Reason: Added info

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bernielindell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Added Double Dragon II mirror to the original upload posted by Edi.