Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How do you counter, "You don't have a job"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    So in assembling the train, generating power, assembling the power plant, assembling and installing power lines, there is no pollution at all? Very interesting. Or very uneducated. Take your pick.
    I contribute my share of CH4 into the atmosphere every time I take a shit. In fact I just ripped a good one a sec ago in the name of global warming. I wish I could get paid for doing this.
    Last edited by crimsonedge; 15th-August-2011 at 23:44.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonedge View Post
    I contribute my share of CH4 into the atmosphere every time I take a shit. In fact I just ripped a good one a sec ago in the name of global warming. I wish I could get paid for doing this.
    I read that only about 10% of people have microbes in their guts that make Methane. You must be pretty 1337.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

I read that only about 10% of people have microbes in their guts that make Methane. You must be pretty 1337.
    I can confirm its methane. The smell, as well as it being flammable. I have lit a fart with a lighter and I blew a pretty good flame. Its a good party trick.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I can confirm its methane. The smell, as well as it being flammable. I have lit a fart with a lighter and I blew a pretty good flame. Its a
    good party trick.
    It's not only what you post, what you do is also quite profound

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    It's not only what you post, what you do is also quite profound
    I'm trying to compete with Al Gore and his private jet to see who can put more greenhouse gasses in the air, but even I am not that full of shit

Thanks

... but even I am not that full of shit
    Oh I wouldn't be so sure...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I inherited some money when my Mother passed away so I quit my customer service job and started smoking weed all day. It was a huge mistake and I'm still getting out from under the mess I made almost a decade ago.
    So knock off your mom?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Lizard, you're 23 and you're still asking your family for Christmas presents?
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    My parents haven't gotten me anything for birthdays/Christmas for years now...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeikHunter View Post
    Really? Really? How does that even compare? Besides the fact that being incarcerated wont pay you jack for shit. Please, I'd love to hear how you equate jail to military service. Fuckstick.

As for Christmas presents, I'm 25, and my mom still gives me stuff. Its usually a pack of socks and some candy. Kind of a family tradition, just a token exchange of gifts. I'm sure if any of us knew how to make a fruitcake, we'd pass the same one around annually lol.
    They ask me what I want for Christmas or for My Birthday. Its not like I make a list or anything. For my Birthday I just got a Card with $25 in it. Thats typically what i get. For Christmas I try to give what money I have to others.

Also, speaking about the Military, Did you know Vets that comeback from the 3 or 2 wars we have, 50% cannot find jobs.

Anyway, I haven't heard back from that lady, so I don't think I got that job either. Atleast this time I got called, even though it was a crappy job, I still didn't get it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saril View Post
    Oh I wouldn't be so sure...
    I was thinking about making my own business of using my ability to produce methane, and bottle it up in jars. I would be delighted to send you a free sample.

Thanks

I was thinking about making my own business of using my ability to produce methane, and bottle it up in jars. I would be delighted to send you a free sample.
    I shall have to decline your offer.
    You see here in Australia we have a very large amounts of methane trapped below the surface, in what is commonly referred to as Coal Seam Gas. On top of that the nation sold approximately 4,485 billion cubic meters of gas last year, so I think we'll be alright without your sizable contribution.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saril View Post
    I shall have to decline your offer.
    You see here in Australia we have a very large amounts of methane trapped below the surface, in what is commonly referred to as Coal Seam Gas. On top of that the nation sold approximately 4,485 billion cubic meters of gas last year, so I think we'll be alright without your sizable contribution.
    Yeah but its green. Instead of being released into the atmosphere as a greenhouse gas, it is trapped in a jar.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oooo I love that Jar of Farts song!

Thanks
    EP Points

So in assembling the train, generating power, assembling the power plant, assembling and installing power lines, there is no pollution at all? Very interesting. Or very uneducated. Take your pick.
    Oh how i EVER do enjoy when morons post something and think they have me beat, its EVER so fun.

Now where to begin? Do i take the "But hey, it might be a wind powered turbine!" route?

Nah, lets do this one and assume that we have emitted some greenhouse gasses in building the power station, which is bad no?
    But, now, lets turn on our brains here for a second, if, a power station is powering a means to reduce the total emissions, wouldnt at some point the benefits (IE: the reduced amount of cars on the road) eventually overtake the initial emissions outlay?

OH RIGHT, EXCUSE MY UNEDUCATED IGNORANCE.

Carbon footprint is greatly reduced when public transport is used, in fact travelling at a distance of 100KM/S the total emissions would be:
    Small car: 12.8kg
    Large car: 27.5kg
    Train: 5.3kg
    Bus: 3.0kg

So who's the uneducated one now?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Tis called sleight of hand. There are trillions of people on this planet, each one contributing great amounts of CO2 and other pollutants to the planet simply by being alive. Then we add in the livestock, which we eat, and these produce monstrous amounts of CO2 also. We add in the cigarettes, that people burn in spite of the fact that they are carcinogenic, produce CO and CO2 in their smoke, as well as pollutants inherent in production, from the machines, fuel for the machines, and production of the machines. We also have to factor in every living animal/insect/fungus, each producing more CO2. We factor in all the shipping, weapons production and tests, the constant war... And on top of that we are deforesting the world nearly as fast as we can, so that the CO2 we poison ourselves with won't possibly have enough plant matter to clean it up by respiration.

It sounds like your right hand didn't know that the left hand was cramming a sand-paper covered didlo in your ass, Jase. The automobile emissions you're talking about are just the tip of that dildo. Enjoy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Would you like some more straws for your grasping hand?