Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psp emulator jpscp

Thanks

Default Psp emulator jpscp

How can i decrypt psp game to play on jpscp .i download pcsp but can't run

Thanks
    EP Points

You need to use actual PSP to decrypt PSP games, PCSP is still in the early phase of development, it won't run as much games as JPCSP do.

Thanks

Thanks for reply i do't have psp .any trick,tool that decrypt the game what about pcsp when i click pcsp give me errer can't start.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nope, that's the only way to decrypt PSP games, try asking someone with PSP to do it for you, but remember don't expect too much when playing PSP games with emulator.

Switch to JPCSP, it run more games than PCSP, however, you can't do anything if that error related to decrypt/prometheus problem.

Thanks

I use JPCSP and i download games from this site and i never had to decrypt any game.

Thanks

I've only messed around with JPCSP, but I think it supports on-the-fly game decryption. For the best results, try using some of the latest builds. I tried r2044 a while ago with Disgaea 2 and it played fine, albeit my computer's slow.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not all games needs to be decrypted, only some known games like KHBSS.

JPCSP only be able to decrypt small files(for now), the bigger one require a PSP to do it.

Thanks

can someone please help me i have jpcsp 2239 & 1747 and i have crimson gem saga iso and when i play it with GE graphics disabled it plays great the fps be at 45-75 but the screen flickers real bad how can i stop this i've downloaded many different iso's and it's the same and when i enable GE graphics the screen is perfect but it runs at like 10-16 fps can someone please help me out

Thanks
    EP Points

Some of the previous builds, as well the recent one will cause the game to flickers with GE disabled, and may happen even if you enable it as well.
    However, on 2211 build(r2244, r2245, AND r2243), the game runs fine, with no flickers or anything, even with GE Graphics enabled or disabled.

Try those builds, with default settings, see if there any changes.
    Also, I saw your specs on another forum, looks okay, but it would be good if you can post your graphic card as well.

Thanks

Default it's still flickering bad

i've tried all of the builds you put up and it still flickers what can i do now i know it's not my cpu it work fine on any other game do i need to decrypt it or encrypt the game i thank you so much for the help here's a video to show you what i'm going thru

Thanks
    EP Points

Starting 1900/2000+ or so, any games that was encrypted will be decrypted automatically by the JPCSP, where you will notice it when the game taking few minutes to load after pressing the Run button.

GE Graphic will generate flickers on some games if enabled, but if that happen on yours when it was disabled, then the problem likely caused by your graphic card.
    As for the slowness, try enabling the Ignore Valid Memory Access from the Memory tab, as well set your Resolution to Native on the Display tab.

Does the game always flickers if GE was disabled? Make sure to quit the emulator and run it again after making any changes to the settings.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Default sorry i said it wrong

i meant that it only flickers when GE is enabled and the fps are good but when ts not the screen is great but to slow to bare here's my cpu specs
    dell insiron19
    pentium (R) dual core e 5300 @2.60 ghz
    ram 4.00 gb
    64 bit system

Thanks

Default ?

i see on everybody's jpcsp their fps are at 50-65 and on the games that work right all i get is 25-35 fps what could be the reason for this i thought my cpu was pretty up to date

Thanks
    EP Points

That was constant flickering, try disable all options on the Video tabs.

If that were your specs, then I guess it is a laptop with integrated Intel card, right?
    and that will limits the performance of the emulator.

Thanks

Default NOPE IT A DELL ALL IN ONE DESKTOP

yeah this is a all in one desktop i don't understand this is the only game that does this i thank you so much for helping me i hope that you can help me to resolve this problem every other game i have is ok my fps are at like 22-35 but i can live with that but i really want to try this game out