Thread: Trouble With CoinOPS 2 Install

Thanks

Smile Trouble With CoinOPS 2 Install

Hello Everyone,

My question relates FUMANCHU's post on May 14th, 2011 in regards to Coinops 2 + Full Romset + Videos (NEWEST COINOPS RELEASE) (MU)*. I'm currently in the process of downloading all 21 files but am having some trouble getting the links for the 10th and 13th files to download. From the looks of this download files 1-8 contain the emulator and the roms. While files 9-21 are video files. I know this question has sort of been asked previously, but will CoinOPS run without these two files? If so, great! If not, does anyone know of any other avenue to get this info? Sorry again, I'm one of those "new guys," and the emulator world is new to me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 1,446 Posts
    EP Points

can you unrar the parts you have downloaded without any errors?
    if so then just download the coinops2 r3 standalone which is just the emulator and move the roms folder from the full package to the standalone emulator release and it should work fine.
    REMEMBER if you are looking for a xbox game then make sure and check the XBOX MASTERLIST.
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....ox-Master-List

Thanks

Thanks, I'll try downloading the stand alone and see what happens. Thanks again for the help!