Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: OnLive: Tomorrow's Gaming Today (Discussion, Links and News)

Thanks
    EP Points

I can now talk to Sprung.
    Oh the hilarity that will ensue.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I can now talk to Sprung.
    Oh the hilarity that will ensue.
    I can't wait. I'm going to fire up the console around 9:00 or so.

Thanks
    EP Points

It was only a matter of time before OnLive had to introduce changes to their marketplace. Now with over 130 games on the service, it has become increasingly difficult to find games that you wish to play. Today, OnLive added categories to the marketplace, as well as the ability to search for particular games. Gamers now have the ability to view games by categories such as “Featured”, “Specials”, “New Releases”, “PlayPack”, or by Genre. The can also type in a search for a particular game in order to play it.
    This is certainly a welcome site to gamers that have become tired of endlessly scrolling through the long list of games.

Thanks
    EP Points

oshi

I might have to buy this

Thanks
    EP Points

Potion Bar is free today only at http://game.giveawayoftheday.com/
    PC version
    Giveaway is endorsed by the publisher

Get Potion Bar without the Playpack! [OnLive members usually have to get the $9.99/mo Playpack to have access to this game]
    TODAY ONLY - Ends at midnight Pacific Time

Plunge into the captivating world of magic! Make delicious potions with Rainbow spray and Vampire fangs and serve them to fantastic clients. Decorate glasses with wild lotuses and Phoenix feathers. Witness your amazing potions endow incredible power, reverse aging and help get to the secrets of the Universe.

Travel the world and space, see prophetic dreams and solve the enigmatic mystery!

Thanks
    EP Points

Today at PAX, cloud video game service OnLive has a display which includes a game that no one expected to be coming to the service. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition is on display at this year’s PAX event, located in the OnLive booth. It is coming to the service sometime in the near future.

Super Street Fighter IV is a game that was released back in April of 2010 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo 3DS. The game from publisher Capcom, will certainly be one to test OnLive’s virtually nonexistent latency.

While we have no word of the release date on this game, we expect it to be sometime in the near future.

Thanks
    EP Points

Good news, I guess, but I'm kinda skeptical. Sure, Onlive only has very little input lag, but that little amount can be enough to fuck you over in a match.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Good news, I guess, but I'm kinda skeptical. Sure, Onlive only has very little input lag, but that little amount can be enough to fuck you over in a match.
    I'd like to see it in action as well. I'm not much into Street Fighter, but I will definitely try the demo just to see if there is any lag.

Thanks
    EP Points

Are you ready to be ‘El Presidente’?

Tropico 4, a game that puts you in control of city building on the island of Banana Republic, has just been released for OnLive. The release comes only 2 days after the game was released for PC and Xbox 360.

Tropico 4 is priced at $39.99 for OnLive, and PlayPack subscribers can purchase it for only $27.99. It’s a game brought to OnLive by publisher Kaylypso Media, and developer Haeminmont Games. This fun, and addicting new single player game can be played using either the OnLive gamepad or a keyboard and mouse combination.

Players take control of ‘El Presidente’, who must run his nation in a way that he sees fit the best. Your goal is to gain the support of your people, and generate as much money as possible. The game features 20 missions on 10 new maps, 20 new buildings, and 6 new interactive disasters.

Gamers who purchase Tropico 4 by September 8 at 2:59AM EDT will also receive a free copy of Tropico 3, as well as other exclusive content. This exclusive content includes the following:
    - Two island maps: Nirvana and Fuerte en el Agua
    - Torreador or Carnival avatar costume and hat

Thanks
    EP Points

Onlive, via Facebook
    OnLive
    CAUTION: Do not read this post if you: 1) don't like Batman, 2) don't like OnLive, 3) don't like playing an insanely fun game for less than a dollar. Still here? This just in! Because we Like you so much, we've decided to give you Batman: Arkham Asylum for just 99₵ if you can help us reach 45,000 fans by the end of Labor Day weekend. Like us now, tell a friend and get Batman for less than a buck. Ready? The clock starts now! http://on.fb.me/mZZBPO

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/OnLive

Back read a bit but not sure if it was mentioned.

Anyway if OnLive gets 45000 likes by labour day then they are gonna make arkham asylum 99cent.

EDIT: Beat me to it sprung.

Thanks
    EP Points

You can count on Batman being 99cents. They will get 45,000 likes.
    Too bad I just paid $5 for it two weeks ago

Thanks
    EP Points

Fuck yeah.
    That is all, since I'm getting a prepaid debit card this weekend, so 2 games for 6 bucks on Friday?
    Genius.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Fuck yeah.
    That is all, since I'm getting a prepaid debit card this weekend, so 2 games for 6 bucks on Friday?
    Genius.

I just realized tomorrow is Friday...I was off work today, so my days are screwed up

I'm guessing those aren't the only deals this weekend. OnLive usually has holiday sales.

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.onlive.com/games/featured...tab=sale_games

TONS of deals...be sure to check all 3 pages.
    I'm gonna spend some cash this weekend