To be honest, I had already given up one day to find the ISO of this game, much less find one to purchase, for a guy who has the unique gameplay video of this game on YouTube, GirDraxa, part of the 3DO Zero Forums, not the faces of long ago, and he had promised me that when he went to Bangkok, this game would look and inform me as is stabbed.

Somehow, even though I wanted the original game, is somewhat disheartening because ...

The few people who have this game are somewhat proud, indeed, the people in the community through 3DO are proud and never would share a image of the game for its commercial value would not fall. I believe that selfishness, because a long time is not a commercial game and even then this game would die in anonymity and many could not tell if it was real or rumor.

But anyway. I had already astray this game a long, long time, without any intention just when panning on a Russian site and behold the light appears:

I know that the photo was crap, but it's true. I recorded and it worked. The photo below ta a little better.

A big surprise is that this game is very good and very reminiscent of fighting games Neo Geo.

Not only this, but also other exclusive Korean games for 3DO, Blues Battle (RPG / Strategy) and Armageddon (Shooter / Rail) also ended up finding that ultimately will be shared aidna this week for me and I wish you well and lowered share for these games come out of the dark.

SAY FOR COLLECTORS WHO ARE HOLDING THE YEARS THESE GAMES ONLY TO THEM THAT THE PARTY IS OVER AND EDI (FZ2D) WILL SHARE THESE GAMES FOR ALL HOW MUCH IS SITE IN THE WORLD.

Do not blame me. Blame Google Translate.