Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Casey Anthony....

Thanks
    EP Points

Default So Casey Anthony....

is pretty hot...

Anyway, i haven't been following the trail, so i can't judge on how or why she got free, but from what i have heard, the prosecution did a lousy job. I wonder if she will go to jail for something else, like OJ did years later. I also wonder if she will say, if she killed her or not.

what are your thoughts about the verdict?

Thanks

Not hot.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nothing hot about some crazy psycho nutcase. Sorry

When I heard this sh!t. I was p!ssed. If she DIDN'T do this, she knows who did, and shes hiding the truth.

Just watch, she will write a book, a movie will be made, and she will be the female version of OJ Simpson.

Also, if she didn't do it, wouldn't you think she would tell us who did?

Great job judicial system, you fucked up once again.

Thanks

She is not hot. Neither is her daughter cute. (IMO)

This case has received so much attention it's irksome to watch cable news. Esp. with the pundits and their guests and callers spouting their inane opinions.

Oh, and I heard that the organization that conducted the search for Caylee is going to sue Casey, for obvious reasons. The IRS is also apparently on her ass for some 50k.

EDIT: With the influence of the media (read: Nancy Grace) it's impossible to not feel that she's guilty. The law has strict wording and nowhere in it does it say you can convict someone just because you feel he/she is guilty.
    So that's that. The defense won by being technical and a bit brutal, abusing the prosecution's lack of definitive evidence and shoving George's testimony down the drain. For me it honestly felt Phoenix-Wright-esque when they announced the No Guilty verdict.
    Last edited by Su-Sa; 7th-July-2011 at 03:57.

Thanks
    EP Points

I did a quick google, seen a few images and said to myself "Thats a really good post op"

For those that cant understand the wit filled post, she looks like a tranny.

Thanks

And they didn't even have to reanimate the corpse of Johnnie Cochran to do it either. I was kind of hoping everyone involved in the case would end up getting a nice dose of sodium pentothal, personally. And also Nancy Grace. Can't be too sure you know; Best to play it safe. Poor little girl.

Thanks

I'm personally just sick of the coverage just like I was of the oj simpson trial and yet they keep forcing us to watch it concentrating on it constantly thank god I'm not a kid in school cause that was what happend back then most of our teachers in junior high forced us to watch the proceedings cause they were interested in seeing what happend.
    It came down to a point when I got up and told the teacher at the time they could go fuck them selves for making us watch a murderer *got a month of detention till my dad stepped in* Its stupid how the trial is getting so much coverage because of that she'll get that book deal and such.

On a side note If she did it I hope someone shoots her dead.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    EP Points

I could never understand why do people follow these gruesome murder trials like they're some sort of a soap-opera.
    Anyway,after a Google search:
    1) She is NOT hot.
    2) Guilty as sin.

Thanks
    EP Points

That chick is so not hot and you should feel bad for thinking so.

Thanks
    EP Points

lol.

Why did this get so much coverage though? really, i'm sure this stuff happens, hopefully, uncommonly. Why is the spotlight being focused on this case so much?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    lol.

Why did this get so much coverage though? really, i'm sure this stuff happens, hopefully, uncommonly. Why is the spotlight being focused on this case so much?
    Flavor of the month.

Thanks

This women should be ashamed of herself. I really feel in my heart she did this. What kind of person can go on for around 30 days knowing that their child is missing and party plus not contact anyone if regards. Shameful women, and OJ is not the lowest of the low in pop culture to be released now due to lawyers doing what they do best.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    lol.

Nancy Grace. Her bitching inspired millions to follow this case as if it were local.
    ...In other news terrorists have started to surgically implant bombs inside their bodies. Nobody prolly cares tho.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    she looks like a tranny.
    I bet she gets gay guys hitting on her all the time.