Thread: Bleach Heat The Soul 6 And 7 [JPN] Patched For All Cfws For Psp

Thanks

Smile Bleach Heat The Soul 6 And 7 [JPN] Patched For All Cfws For Psp

also need help trying to update to the latel cfw there is for mined my cfw is 5.00Prm-4at

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pspdragon123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ok to update your CFW download the Custom Firmware Update First From Dark-Alex.org (MAKE Sure You Download THe Custom Firmware Update)
    Now click on PSP OFW and find the same Official firmware version and download it Example: Download
    5.01m33-3=Custom Firmware Update
    5.01=Official Firmware Update
    Now Extract Both The RaR files
    and find the OFFICIAL Firmware update file and rename it to the firmware version, Example: The Files Name Will Be EBOOT.PBP, Rename it to the Firmware Version, if the firmware is 5.01 rename The EBOOT.PBP File To 501.PBP
    now create an Update folder in your (mem stick)/PSP/GAME/
    and put the renamed file and the Dark Alex's Custom Firmware File into there.
    Now Go off usb mode and find the psp update in games, follow the steps, until it starts the update , when the updating starts, it will finish EXTREMELY FAST, and thats how you know its doing the custom firmware, if it takes long than that means you made a mistake SO READ Carefully. it will tell you to restart at the end by pressing X so do it, Do not turn the power off and on it again, press X by restarting it, and when it starts on you will have the new Custom Firmware.!!!!

NOTE: DO THIS ONLY IF YOUR PSP HAS CUSTOM FIRMWARE, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CUSTOM FIRMWARE THAN YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PSP FOR SURE.!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pspdragon123 View Post
    also need help trying to update to the latel cfw there is for mined my cfw is 5.00Prm-4at
    Then, I suggest you to follow this guide.

Quote Originally Posted by tanwarmohit287 View Post
    Ok to update your CFW download the Custom Firmware Update First From Dark-Alex.org (MAKE Sure You Download THe Custom Firmware Update)
    Now click on PSP OFW and find the same Official firmware version and download it Example: Download
    and find the OFFICIAL Firmware update file and rename it to the firmware version, Example: The Files Name Will Be EBOOT.PBP, Rename it to the Firmware Version, if the firmware is 5.01 rename The EBOOT.PBP File To 501.PBP
    Now Go off usb mode and find the psp update in games, follow the steps, until it starts the update , when the updating starts, it will finish EXTREMELY FAST, and thats how you know its doing the custom firmware, if it takes long than that means you made a mistake SO READ Carefully. it will tell you to restart at the end by pressing X so do it, Do not turn the power off and on it again, press X by restarting it, and when it starts on you will have the new Custom Firmware.!!!!

NOTE: DO THIS ONLY IF YOUR PSP HAS CUSTOM FIRMWARE, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CUSTOM FIRMWARE THAN YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PSP FOR SURE.!!!!
    Dude, do you even know what you are saying?

Thanks
    EP Points

I think he copy-pasted
    but use the guide meganova said. Gonna be simpler.
    I'll see if I can find the games too.
    Although Kouen or someone else will most likely beat me first.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I think he copy-pasted
    but use the guide meganova said. Gonna be simpler.
    I'll see if I can find the games too.
    Although Kouen or someone else will most likely beat me first.
    Yep, plus that site has stopped hosting any CFWs long time ago.

and I'm sure the game he requested can be run on his/her CFW without the patched ISO, since he/she already uses Prometheus.

Thanks

dark-alex.org is not working all it has is japan domition red cross thing

Thanks

look for cfw for me to update on pspdashhacks.com

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I said that it's not copy pasted.
    Yes it's copy pasted i find it on google.

Thanks
    EP Points

I said that it's not copy pasted.
    Yes it's copy pasted i find it on google.
    Nice.