Thread: asking for metropolismania 3 for psp

Thanks

Post asking for metropolismania 3 for psp

i search on internet that metropolismania ad version on ps2, DS, and the new one is PSP

natsume launched it since 2010 with japanese language

i can't read japanese of course..

but i would like to ask, does anyone know there is metropolismania 3 for psp that launched with english subtitle or not??

do u have any other link for download it?

thank u

Thanks
    EP Points

Uh nope, all the texts are in Japanese, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks

oh really? i little disappointed about that..

but maybe we just wait and then there is an english subtitle for us..

wkwkw..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 124 Posts
    EP Points

If you want better results, you should post in the request forum for whichever type of specific links your looking for (in your case it'd be PSP links).

This was already moved to the request forum (for all isos in general), but this one should get you better responses for PSP iso requests if you ever have any:

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...hread-PSP-Only

Also I heard there's no NTSC-U version yet for 3 (1&2 should have one I think), thus, no english subs.

IDK about an english patch, but I think you should just wait for awhile until they release to the US, it up to you
    My inbox IS NOT A REQUEST BOX , if you want to make requests maybe do it here? Someone w/ working links might help you there (I don't do requests obviously, however, feel free to let me know if a DLC file doesn't work* and needs an update ) *ex:"container error"

How to use DLC files? Use Jdownloader
    Still looking for PS2 undubs by any chance? Try searching "PS2 undub project 2.6" @ google, it's hard to miss and you can maybe find most of em in a single search/post .