Thread: Big List of Free Games for the PC Thread 3.0

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Talking Big List of Free Games for the PC Thread 3.0

I exceed the characters for 2.0, so I made 3.0

---

This is freeware and abandon ware games, so there free, legal games you can download....for free. If there are any broken links, please tell me.

They have all been hyperlinked, however you might miss other info, like how to get the game to work, or what it's about, so scroll through and read. I also hope my Alpha order skills are right too
    I also noticed some links are from Megaupload so.....sorry about that, since MU is dead now.

Also, if a game doesn't work, because its too old, try using compatibility mode;
    To configure the compatibility mode for an application, just locate the installation directory and right click on the .exe/application, selecting Properties from the menu.

Select the Compatibility tab:
    Spoiler warning:

or you can try DOSbox if that method fails:
    http://www.dosbox.com/

Or try updating DirectX or something, & see if that works.

Also, if there are any broken links, please tell me so.
    Also please provide a link to download that game. As much as I like this thread, I don't really like to find 30 games you have listed. Also Please don't list games already on the master list.

check through post 66
    Last edited by lizard81288; 30th-December-2013 at 21:22.