Thread: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Question

Thanks

Default Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Question

Hi all, im not sure if anyone here in this forums are fans of vocaloid or rhythms players.

Since im a newb is PSP stuff i guess i should ask before i do something very wrong

about the 1st project DIVA, from what i saw from wiki it say there were 2 dlc packs, as would go for cracked ISOs i wondering how are they going to put it in, and i google it and it said you need what account to online and put it in and stuff like that. which is weird and thats why i come here to ask for anyone who play this game.

and the 2nd one, is there a dlc also since wiki didn't say anything about it.

so basically i want to get all the songs from the official release stuff and hopefully someone can elaborate it more to me and other people who might be interested.

Thanks

Not sure but..... you can try PSN Lover or Fucker on your PSP make a PSN account and then might be able to download the content. Only thing I can think of. Also do you know how a Hatsune Miku concert is? I am debating whether to add the concert on to my anime expo registration. For some reason I imagine it like a Sharon Apple concert....
    Practice does not make perfect, it makes permanent.

Thanks

sry, but i have no idea XD. well gl. thx for telling.

Thanks
    EP Points

Basically, you need to have your own PSN account to download and use DLCs, and only some DLCs you can find for free, which are available for download on many PSP sites.