After finally overcoming my previous issue regarding this emulator's dodgy "HOME" button troubles, I've begun encountering problems regarding the overall quality in which different ROMs are run on this thing.

The main issue I've noticed is that at certain points of an emulated game(such as Donkey Kong Country), random levels will not only have perfect sound, but run at a perfectly smooth speed as well. The weird thing is that after completing a level such as this, the next level suddenly becomes extremely laggy and forces me to increase the Frameskip in the options menu just so I can continue playing at a reasonable speed, something that I don't feel I need to deal with if one part of this emulation was running flawlessly just moments ago.

Further ROMs have presented me with this issue as well, such as Super Mario RPG(which randomly goes laggy in different sections of the game)and Mega Man X(which suddenly becomes extremely slow during the water levels). I've looked up this problem and came across a possible solution in the form of a "speedhacks" option in the "hack/debug menu" of this emulator's main menu. It supposedly requires adding a certain 'DAT' file named "snesadvance" in order to run this application(which shows it's successful after reading out "Found speedhacks, applying..." before the startup of each ROM). Well, I did all this and was quite disappointed to find out that it made absolutely no difference to the game's performances whatsoever!

So this is where I'm asking anyone who may know if I've missed out on a vital step regarding this process or if there's something more that I have to do in order to reap the full benefits of this "speedhacks" feature(which I've seen demonstrated in a YouTube video to actually make a difference to a ROM's overall speed output)or if there's a completely different application out there that I should be on the lookout for in order to solve my slow emulation woes.