Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to sign PSP back-ups bigger than 728 MegaByte

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle of Death View Post
    But why did you get KillZone, when you could get it other way (ISO, CSO, SIGNed)

anyway, i heard that you could get PSN games that you have not bought (or download in this case of free games) to work on your PSP as legits ... it all has to do with the account activation in diferent PSP consoles ... hope you get a friend that download it so you could try the "Sharing of PSN games".

@mangaphile. about signing games bigger that the BASE games ... i dont know but i took some pics of me trying to sign Dantes Inferno (1.68GB or 1.812.723.712 bytes) and i was not able to do
    But i did notice something.

My ModNation Racer eBOOT file is 1.3GB but ISO Tool show it as being 1.54GB (or 1.652.129.792 bytes)
    Spoiler warning:

Meanwhile my Little Big Planet eBOOT file is 1.30GB, but ISO Tool show it as being 1.40GB (or 1.508.179.968 bytes)
    Spoiler warning:

In both cases Iso tool is allowing me to sign games actually bigger than the one i have because it recognize (other region header maybe) those BASE games as being bigger than the ones i own, but will not sign any games that surpass that size.
    I don't get it. What you mean by, "But why did you get Killzone?"? This was BEFORE I found out that Killzone Liberation signed for OFW could be found here.
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks

So, if I decided to share my License for Modnation Racers, would I have to share my legit copy of the game too, and if so, would that even work?!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangaphile View Post
    So, if I decided to share my License for Modnation Racers, would I have to share my legit copy of the game too, and if so, would that even work?!
    No, if you send some one your license, you dont have to send them your copy of the game. After all they will do nothing with the game, its all about the license.RIF file.

But that alone (sending/sharing your license file) will not do the work, because the system will ask them to activate the system-
    "To use this content, you must activate the system. (8010850F)"

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Ok. i was doing some work about signing games for you guys to try.
    I picked a very small game (not minis) and signed it so we can you use as a proof of concept and test how it goes.

Here is the file i want you guys to download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/we19vv...ameSharing.rar

The game is Crystal Defenders and inside the RAR there are 3 signed eboots of the same game, one signed for each game license i have.
    I want you to test it and post back which one worked and which one not ... if possible wrtie down the error the system show in case it doesnt work.

Obviously, if you just have a Modnation Racers EUR license, you wont be able to play the others two eboots as they are USA version of Modnation and LBP, so just try the Modnation EUR one.

My idea is, since license sharing/account activation is such a hassle and limited to no more than 5 system per account, i was thinking that instead of trying to get other region license, we sign the games for both/all regions, that way no one is left out in the blue

Something like this :

Spoiler warning:
    Crystal Defenders [Eng] OFW 6.xx

Game Region : USA
    Language : English
    Eboot Size : 14 MB
    Test on : OFW 6.39, CFW PRO-B6 6.39 (Should be okay on older 6.3 firmwares)

License(s) : ModNation EUR/USA, LBP USA
    Deploy your troops using a wealth of complex strategies to protect your crystals from a horde of snarling monsters.
    • Featuring characters in a variety of familiar FINAL FANTASY classes such as Soldier and Black Mage
    • Position your troops carefully to take advantage of their individual strengths and weaknesses
    • Contains an abundance of stages, each with a variety of different map layouts, enemies and difficulty levels

Note: This has been converted and signed for use on OFW. Not for CFW. No questions about CFW incompatibility. THIS IS NOT AN ISO OR CSO, IT'S A SIGNED EBOOT.

Just put the extracted folder into your PSPs GAME folder and it should show up in your XMB

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Guys, i Just found one how to Do this directly on our own PCs (Windows 7 only).

Later on i will post up a guide on how to do this with the Fake_NP9 for PC ... it is fastest than doing it in our PSP, and you are not restricted to your memory Stick free space to do it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moogle of Death For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Guys, i Just found one how to Do this directly on our own PCs (Windows 7 only).

Later on i will post up a guide on how to do this with the Fake_NP9 for PC ... it is fastest than doing it in our PSP, and you are not restricted to your memory Stick free space to do it
    Well, that should work out for some of us.
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks

ISOtool isn't working on my PSP. Could someone help or else upload some signed games with this method?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MkfShard For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I Used LBP and It Worked For the ISOs of Tekken 6 and Final Fantasy 4.
    So Yeah Thanks A Lot.

Thanks

Does ISO_Tool require CFW?

If so, can someone sign Gods Eater Burst with the USA Modnation Racers license?
    Last edited by MkfShard; 22nd-June-2011 at 23:31.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MkfShard View Post
    Does ISO_Tool require CFW?

If so, can someone sign Gods Eater Burst with the USA Modnation Racers license?
    Iso_Tool do not requiere you to have a CFW, there is a SIGNED version for OFW ... just click on the Link a grab it : http://translate.googleusercontent.c...LkJIuebjZkhREg

Also, I could start posting games signed with this method, but i got a shitty internet conecttion and cant upload big files.
    And not everybody will enjoy my uploads unless i signed them for both USA and EUR Licensees

Thanks

Iso_Tool do not requiere you to have a CFW, there is a SIGNED version for OFW ... just click on the Link a grab it : http://translate.googleusercontent.c...LkJIuebjZkhREg

Also, I could start posting games signed with this method, but i got a shitty internet conecttion and cant upload big files.
    And not everybody will enjoy my uploads unless i signed them for both USA and EUR Licensees
    I see where you're coming from. Sorry if I seemed presumptuous. I had tried the Signed one before and it didn't work. I'll try again.

Ok, I got it to work, but it keeps on freezing and turning off when I select the Base game.
    Last edited by MkfShard; 23rd-June-2011 at 17:18.

Thanks

Okay, can you tell me if I need to have the ISO and my PSN store title on my Memory stick at the same time, because that would be sorta hard to do so. Thanks though.

Thanks
    EP Points

could somebody please use this method to sign Dissidia 012? cuz i have no games from PSN, and no battery, so i cant update. plz help