Quote Originally Posted by Moogle of Death View Post
But why did you get KillZone, when you could get it other way (ISO, CSO, SIGNed)

anyway, i heard that you could get PSN games that you have not bought (or download in this case of free games) to work on your PSP as legits ... it all has to do with the account activation in diferent PSP consoles ... hope you get a friend that download it so you could try the "Sharing of PSN games".

@mangaphile. about signing games bigger that the BASE games ... i dont know but i took some pics of me trying to sign Dantes Inferno (1.68GB or 1.812.723.712 bytes) and i was not able to do
But i did notice something.

My ModNation Racer eBOOT file is 1.3GB but ISO Tool show it as being 1.54GB (or 1.652.129.792 bytes)
Spoiler warning:

Meanwhile my Little Big Planet eBOOT file is 1.30GB, but ISO Tool show it as being 1.40GB (or 1.508.179.968 bytes)
Spoiler warning:

In both cases Iso tool is allowing me to sign games actually bigger than the one i have because it recognize (other region header maybe) those BASE games as being bigger than the ones i own, but will not sign any games that surpass that size.
I don't get it. What you mean by, "But why did you get Killzone?"? This was BEFORE I found out that Killzone Liberation signed for OFW could be found here.