Thread: Mega Man ZX Advent [US]*

Thanks
    Thanked 5,600 Times in 1,153 Posts

EP Points

Default Mega Man ZX Advent [US]*

In Mega Man ZX Advent, the main characters discover the power of the mysterious "Biometal model A," which on its own has several attacks, but also has a special Megamerge ability which allows the character to transform into one of eight "Pseudoroid" bosses that each have a unique set of abilities. Once a boss is defeated, players can emulate their powers to find hidden routes, discover rare items and aid their battles against more powerful enemies.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by ethanbrand; 19th-February-2013 at 15:06.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ethanbrand For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just got into this megaman stuff... I must say it's a really great series! Could you tell me what is the difference from the star force series? I played the star force game and it looked like a rpg, I don't really like rpgs.

Thanks

All megaman series are action rpg...
    Only difference is how the battle and pace goes, Megaman zero zx advent carried on after 200 years from megaman zero series. (There are reference about megaman zero series in zx..)
    and
    Star force series... starts in the future of battle network series (so it says..)
    If you played megaman zero series and battle network, you can clearly find the difference right away; megaman zero pace is much faster than battle network and battle network requires more strategies than megaman zero.

Thanks

thnx a million