Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
53. Lee
55. Matias

Now, where's my cookie??

Although, not that I think about it, Matias probably wasn't the one talking about Ashray all the time. Man, I rock at making questions.

49. The old section moderator of the graphics section, who was it? Seriously, I'm not wrong, am I? Already mentioned in this thread. - IT WAS SOMEONE!!!
50. Who "INVENTED THE HANG OUT!!!? - Rekuja
51. Who's the old timer, 2002, with Cloud in both his avatar and signature? - Isostealer
52. Which member posted a picture of his perfect, symmetric head/face? - Polo
53. Who used to battle it out with Elmdor for the arcade mini golf trophy? Also never came back after becoming retro. Has an avatar related to that... err, "LOL MIDBOSS LOL"-series of strategy RPGs that people seem to like for some reason (I think? Maybe not ). Come on, begins with an L. Or you could just look it up in the arcade, dofuses. - Lee
54. Who's the dutch member who taught us how to ask for our panties back in dutch? - Nitramuse
55. What was the name of the mentally unstable person who got banned and rejoined a bazillion times? Used to pretend that he was a woman, always talking about her hubby. Also used to call MasJ by his real name. Used to quote the bible a lot. LIKE A LOT. - Makenshi/Matias

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
Soooooo I'm wrong?

Pretty sure Xena did quote the bible sometimes though.
Per usual.

You're right though, she did. Although, I can't quite remember, like, context or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
49 might have been Render I think.

55 was... fuck. I know exactly who you're talking about but I can't remember the name. I want to say Bounty Hunter something or other.
IT ALSO COULD'VE BEEN MEGALITH! You guys are so mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
56. Something you'll never find when Skinner posts.
57. Who created this smiley?
58. Name the proud owner of a Hello Kitty Dreamcast.
59. How many rollbacks have we suffered at Emuparadise?
60. What was Cosmic's first nickname?

A batch of easy ones
56. Apostrophes when pluralizing a word?
57. Ton, yesh?
58. Going totally random with, like, KTiger. 'cause why the hell shouldn't he own that, sounds awesome!
59. I was thinking two major rollbacks, but I'm also thinking I might be forgetting one that happened when I was banned or something. So, uh, three?
60. I was gonna say the same as Zally, but making up something else is more fun. Dr. Snugglepants 3000?