Thread: English Translation Xenosaga I and II for ds if there is one

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Question English Translation Xenosaga I and II for ds if there is one

hey yall i'm looking for if there is one a full english translation of the Xenosaga I and II for the ds. So far all i'm coming up with when searching the forums is the xenosaga series that was made for ps2 as well as xenogears which was what originally started the franchise for ps1. If anyone knows or could upload an english translation for the ds i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 124 Posts
    EP Points

Yeah, I wish it existed too, but I haven't seen one released yet I heard on GBA Temp that someone was doing one (there's even screenshots somewhere, I think), but hadn't finished from what I heard....
    My inbox IS NOT A REQUEST BOX , if you want to make requests maybe do it here? Someone w/ working links might help you there (I don't do requests obviously, however, feel free to let me know if a DLC file doesn't work* and needs an update ) *ex:"container error"

How to use DLC files? Use Jdownloader
    Still looking for PS2 undubs by any chance? Try searching "PS2 undub project 2.6" @ google, it's hard to miss and you can maybe find most of em in a single search/post .

Thanks

This is being worked on over at The Romhacking Aerie:
    http://aerie.wingdreams.net/?cat=11

There hasn't been an update for quite a while.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    Yeah, I wish it existed too, but I haven't seen one released yet I heard on GBA Temp that someone was doing one (there's even screenshots somewhere, I think), but hadn't finished from what I heard....
    I think the person quit doing it because people would not stop nagging him about it.
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks
    EP Points

i hope the person who is dubbed the game didn't quit. I really want to play XenoSaga 1 and 2 for the DS. owo...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Old thread. Create your own request thread if you want something.

Closed.

Spoiler warning: