Thread: Art Academy on desmume 0.9.7 .please help

Thanks

Default Art Academy on desmume 0.9.7 .please help

After I click the first lesson (tutorial), the game keeps on loading (The dog sleeping) and it does not continue to the game. Can smeone please help!

Thanks
    EP Points

I would guess that perhaps in an anti-piracy thing but that is only a guess. Try googling the problem. I'm sure someone else has the same. After a quick search, I got this.

"As far as I know it only works on Windows XP and later (but I'm sure you can do this on any system, if you find the right commands), but you need to open up the command prompt (cmd.exe) and type in the following line.

fsutil file createnew <name of file> <size in bytes>

... for an example, I myself typed this:

fsutil file createnew C:\temp\Art Academy.sav 8388608

and it wrote the new file for me in the specified location without any problems. Admittedly, the other way is probably easier, I just didn't feel like hunting down another file that size...

On another note, I've been playing around on this game quite a bit today, with a save file created like I mentioned above, and it's working just fine on my CycloDS, vB.4. It's pretty fun... and I'm really surprised I could draw and paint so well after just a few lessons! "

I heard that they are working on a patch ATM. I guess you just have to be patient.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...