Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions PSP questions

Thanks

Default Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions PSP questions

Does anyone know if it would even be worth my time to try to download this for use of an emulator for pc? I've read up a little and the general consensus seems to be that not a lot works very well on the most workable emulator to date. Would I be wasting my time trying or should I give it a shot?

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/archive...ad-1078-1.html

You said you've read up on it, so you might've already seen this thread. Look up the latest replies to see what people have to say about it. If you need more info on the emulator, look up the JPCSP sticky here.

My personal opinion is that unless you have a powerful PC (with a really good CPU), you should probably give up on PSP emulation in general, for now at least. There are a number of games that work fairly well if your PC is good enough, but I wouldn't really expect much if you're below 2.5-3GHz.

Thanks

well i've been successfully emulating wii games using the dolphin for the last couple of weeks. think that means I could do it? I'm gonna give it a shot

Thanks

actually maybe its not worth it. the stuff being said through that link doesnt seem all that positive. I dont want to buy a psp just to play an updated version of fftactics.