Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    shit is getting old, the people want to see every picture they took, and they are beating around the bush because they are afraid of muslim retaliation .
    Why, so they can make claims that it's not actually him in the picture while using inconsistencies in the background to state that it's staged?

Worked wonders for the photos of the Hitler suicide.

Supreme Warrior Guest

Bet Osama is having a good ol time with obama in the white house eh?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Why, so they can make claims that it's not actually him in the picture while using inconsistencies in the background to state that it's staged?

Worked wonders for the photos of the Hitler suicide.
    DO YOU HAVE PROOF? HUH? DO YOU FAWKIN' HAVE PROOF? PROVE IT!!!

Just kidding.

I wanna see the so called video.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ARProductions View Post
    DO YOU HAVE PROOF? HUH? DO YOU FAWKIN' HAVE PROOF? PROVE IT!!!

Just kidding.

I wanna see the so called video.
    If its the video i just seen, then its alot of blurry night vision.

What i dont understand is, you have a crack team of seals, against a reportedly, unarmed man, yet they killed him because he was resisting arrest? What is this, Compton?
    Doesnt make sense

Im bumping this, becuase this news is fucking LOLworthy.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/824...roops-kill-dad
    OHNOES THE UNARMED MAN IS YELLING SHIT AT ME. SHOT TO KILL.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH, i find it funny they are able to claim his wife, yet they cant claim him. Idiots... the amount of information they could get from his far out weights the need for killing.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 5th-May-2011 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,579 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    What i dont understand is, you have a crack team of seals, against a reportedly, unarmed man, yet they killed him because he was resisting arrest? What is this, Compton?
    Doesnt make sense
    Maybe the seals were high?
    Maybe osama had lazers installed in his eye sockets? This could also explain the helicopter bits everywhere.
    Or maybe it was both.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Maybe the seals were high?
    Maybe osama had lazers installed in his eye sockets? This could also explain the helicopter bits everywhere.
    Or maybe it was both.
    I was reading more reports today.
    They would of had him, the "fire fight" turned out to be only one SEAL, out of the whole team, onl one fired on him.

PS: If anyone has the real Bin Laden photo let me know, Returners is said to of leaked it, but they swiftly removed it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

1. They aren't lying about Osama being dead (possibly the act of killing him but not him being dead)

2. They wouldn't lie about it because it would be political suicide. Osama makes videos every other week about how much he hates America, saying he's dead only to see a video with him later would ruin the career of many a politician. On top of that. We do get international channels in the US, plus the government has little power over what goes on here on the internet. The only way a lie like that would work would have to be a massive world conspiracy headed out by a secret shadow organization, which only insane conspiracy theorists believe.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I was reading more reports today.
    They would of had him, the "fire fight" turned out to be only one SEAL, out of the whole team, onl one fired on him.

PS: If anyone has the real Bin Laden photo let me know, Returners is said to of leaked it, but they swiftly removed it.
    They said last night, they are not going to release them.

I say release the real photos, release the video, and lets get this shit over with.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,579 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

the "fire fight" turned out to be only one SEAL
    Did I mention drugs may be involved?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ARProductions View Post
    They said last night, they are not going to release them.

I say release the real photos, release the video, and lets get this shit over with.
    And like i said, Returners leaked it, it was swiftly removed thou.
    Wikileaks is said to have a copy, they ninjaed it from a senator, along with other crap

Thanks
    EP Points

easiest 5 minute mission ever. the other 25 minutes of the raid were recovering computers/files/intel and cleaning up the mess
    "Life is what you make of it. Don't make excuses. Make it happen."
    This my World.
    --- Chamillionaire

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    1. They aren't lying about Osama being dead (possibly the act of killing him but not him being dead)

2. They wouldn't lie about it because it would be political suicide. Osama makes videos every other week about how much he hates America, saying he's dead only to see a video with him later would ruin the career of many a politician. On top of that. We do get international channels in the US, plus the government has little power over what goes on here on the internet. The only way a lie like that would work would have to be a massive world conspiracy headed out by a secret shadow organization, which only insane conspiracy theorists believe.
    The other half of the conspiracy isn't generally that Osama's alive, though there are some that hold to that. It's that Osama was already killed, sometimes up to nine years ago in 2002, and that this was only staged now for some political subterfuge. A common one is one espoused by certain "birthers," that President Obama is trying to draw attention away from his birth certificate. Another one is that it's supposed to boost Obama's popularity and, by extension, chances for the election next year. Others suggest that it had been hidden originally for various other reasons (casus bellum in the Middle East being one of choice; claim someone's harboring him, and what are they going to do, say he's somewhere else?), and that the U.S. government opted for a controlled release of information now only because they think the risk is too great now that it will leak unexpectedly and trigger blowback against the present administration. The more generous grudgingly admit that the U.S. government may have genuinely believed they got Osama at first; they just got it wrong and don't want to admit it. There's a really petty one, apparently, that says Obama timed it to preempt the timeslot for Trump's show, but that's not even worth dignifying with a response.

No one ever says why Bush and Obama, diehard Republican and Democrat that they are, would act in the same way regarding this matter, why Obama in particular would ever help Bush save face if it was covered up by Bush's administration by making himself complicit in the conspiracy, why Obama would be interested in covering it up himself if it happened in his own administration, why Obama would try to boost the polls now rather than in November next year, just before the elections, or why no one already leaked the data given that the U.S. government to date has generally expressed the security consciousness and general competence of a pack of lemmings.
    Last edited by Mistral; 6th-May-2011 at 03:13.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My wife is a total noob when it comes to computers, yet she was able to come up with the photo the same day the news came that dude was dead. Now Obama says we're not releasing photos... noob needs to be informed that the internet exists.

I, quite frankly, don't want to see the pic. Whatever crap is going around that MLK Jr didn't say goes double for me. Jesus, Ghandi, MLK Jr, and I think that you guys are fags for thinking this is a wonderful thing.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    My wife is a total noob when it comes to computers, yet she was able to come up with the photo the same day the news came that dude was dead. Now Obama says we're not releasing photos... noob needs to be informed that the internet exists.

I, quite frankly, don't want to see the pic. Whatever crap is going around that MLK Jr didn't say goes double for me. Jesus, Ghandi, MLK Jr, and I think that you guys are fags for thinking this is a wonderful thing.
    (All the photos circulating back then were fakes. Real ones popped up a couple days ago, but they're buried in a sea of false images.)

Thanks

Hang on... I'm having a vision... OMG!!! THERE'S A SECRET AL QUEDA GROUP UNDERGROUND SOMEWHERE IN... the WORLD!!! dun dun duuuunn!!!! (epic fail, IKR?)