Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED

Thanks
    EP Points

Obama has brought nothing but another shitstorm. If I didn't have a felony and was allowed to vote, I would have voted for Hilary. I feel sorry for all of us if people decide to re-elect him. Oh, and btw. You wait and see if we don't get a hefty tax hike to pay for our fearless and impeccable army in the near future.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

*sigh*

Um... YOU DO know Obama and Hillary had the SAME campaign agendas, right?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by darkjusticex
    I'm just saying.... how is it possible that people take good news like this and twist it into what pretty much boils down to a "fuck Obama, he's behind this and here's why" type of thing. I don't even like the guy and it just baffles me how much hate come from people on any story having to remotely have to do with him. I've noticed it for 2 years now. No. Seriously. Look for yourselves. The next time you see a story having to do with Obama, his wife, the government or anything in that ballpark.... you're almost guaranteed to find a ton of mean spirited, hate filled comments after the story. Especially on yahoo. Doesn't matter if it's a good news piece or not.
    If I saw less news about the latest Obama family vacation, and more news about useful policies, I might like him more.

Worm....

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah... now if he could have followed that campaign agenda (sigh)

Thanks

i think it's a body double... ._. i don't think it's him... he has followers how will die for him :l
    HEAVEN OR HELL... DUEL ONE.... LET'S ROCK

Thanks

I can't believe i'm really sitting here defending the guy. But.... What are you talking about? Please show me what you mean. Because I watched Obama on the campaign trail for a year. He said exactly what he was going to do, and he's done most of it. This isn't the end of his term, so you can't really judge him on what he hasn't done yet. We just don't know. What did he NOT do that you're expecting him to do?

Thanks
    EP Points

Well. Seeing the sad state of our economy at the present time and the alarming unemployment rate that is still rising, I would have to say that he didn't do a damn thing. Some people follow him because of his shoddy ass deals such as the first time home buyers program and the couple hundred bucks tax incentive. Basically he talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk. He shoulda kept that fucking money and did something useful with it. You know where that tax incentive money went? To pay all the back bills that people have been piling up for the past few years. I have no kids and I make about $600 a week. After taxes I get roughly $430. And it just keeps going up. obviously he needs to focus more on local policy and not so much on these pseudo wars that are sucking our country dry a penny at a time. I think It's time to go back to Poland.

Thanks

A fair assessment. Job creation should've been his number one priority. He chose instead to focus on healthcare. I do understand why he did it, because his mom died. Something having to do with no insurance coverage. So I can see how that would affect his decision on that. However, people need to live.... losing their homes and shit can really piss you off. So you look straight at the guy who is supposed to be fixing the issue. Fair assessment indeed. I don't like his healthcare plan. Not the part about if you don't pay for your healthcare insurance you go to jail. That's bullshit. I hope something's done about that before it's in full effect.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    Worm....
    I think that deserved some rep

Thanks
    EP Points

I hear that. Good debate though. I have to pay all this money out for healthcare tax, and I still have to pay for my own healthcare @ my job which is like $40 a week on top of everything else. And what really pisses me off to the max is that I have to pay school taxes for a million illegal children here in the city and I don't even have any kids. And all the people at my job get taxed less all year long for having kids, and at the end of the year get back thousands and thousands of dollars for these kids. I think that is so ass backwards. Either tax me easy every week and don't give me shit at the end of the year, or tax me normal all year and give me lots of shit at the end. I made approx $28-30,000 last year and my tax return was just shy of $400. What a bitch lol.
    Last edited by Mailmann006; 3rd-May-2011 at 02:07.

Thanks

Great points. I don't disagree one bit.

Last edited by darkjusticex; 3rd-May-2011 at 03:01.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This is evil. We're celebrating the cold blooded murder of a fellow human being. If you can believe what the media tells us, we're celebrating the death of one of the only men with the courage to stand up to the American plutocracy.

Grow a soul.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    IMAGE MACRO TIME

lol.

who said we "killed" him. i bet we have him alive and America is kicking him in the balls now.

on a serious note, I would like to know how Pakistan didn't know he was living there....next to their capital....living there, not hiding, but living in a huge house....since 2005!(IIRC)

Pakistan has some big questions to answer & they better not pussy foot around them either. how could one of the worlds most wanted men be living in your country, like a normal person!?

Pakistan, you got some 'splainin' to do!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    This is evil. We're celebrating the cold blooded murder of a fellow human being. If you can believe what the media tells us, we're celebrating the death of one of the only men with the courage to stand up to the American plutocracy.

Grow a soul.
    NO. THIS IS EVIL.

If you really believe what you just said, then you are insane. You think killing a bunch of innocent people who were just going to work to live and support their famalies is courage?! WTF is WRONG with you?

Why is it that people never put themselves in the shoes of other people and say or do mean and stupid shit that they KNOW damned good and well they would've NEVER said had they been the other person? How would YOU like it if YOU worked at the top of a huge office building, you get your coffee and sit down at your desk, turn on your computer... then you swing around in your chair to look outside AND THERE'S A FUCKING PLANE 3 SECONDS AWAY FROM CRASHING INTO YOUR WINDOW.

Grow a BRAIN.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post

Grow a soul.
    I hope you are just trolling....