Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rok124 View Post
    yea

go america

I like how there appears to be a fried egg in the hamburger sandwich, and that the International House of Pancakes did recently offer such a burger.

In determining how best to improve worldwide genetics, I decided that we need to sanction a sort of "ignorant paradise," for the intellectually less endowed. I suppose that any large land mass will do.

Thanks

Sorry if this is inappropriate but, BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKER!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    I guess I have no sense of nationalism, because this is so true.

America is the prime example of hypocrisy. No matter if they do the same wrongs as any other country, they're right. It's basically a self-centered being on the verge of obsessive paranoia.

America is the largest, the most powerful. To keep itself on top, they step on the bugs that rise up even a little. Even allies are kept in check. Control of all realms: Power, influence, knowledge, idealism, life. But there are limits to this obsession, even if the country devotes its entire existence into it. Others will rise up and claim what has been monopolized, to start the reign all over again.

But enough of pointless politics, this is pretty funny.
    All empires eventually fall...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin v. Persie View Post
    So, I went "Woah" at first, and then I thought about what this would actually change. Hm.

Best response here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    I Love how during all this everyone forgot about Obama's faked Birth Certificate
    It's what the states do. Misdirection.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's silly how some people get SO EASILY distracted from a real issue.
    I'm not one of them

Supreme Warrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    It's silly how some people get SO EASILY distracted from a real issue.
    I'm not one of them
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. there ya go

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robin v. Persie View Post
    From what I saw in the into thread I'd say you're being pretty paranoid about this. Enough.

So, I went "Woah" at first, and then I thought about what this would actually change. Hm.

I don't follow your meaning. Explain.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I like how there appears to be a fried egg in the hamburger sandwich, and that the International House of Pancakes did recently offer such a burger.

In determining how best to improve worldwide genetics, I decided that we need to sanction a sort of "ignorant paradise," for the intellectually less endowed. I suppose that any large land mass will do.
    I have taken a fried egg, break the yoak, let that cook, and made a breakfast sandwich with hamburger, its pretty good.

Thanks

the problem is all these terrorists operate independently so killing bin laden really won't do much in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks

True. But i'm all for blood vengance. He had to die for killing all those people just for the hell of it.

Thanks
    EP Points

You know... In the grand scheme of things... I think Bin Laden has been dead for a long time. Those guys are very smart over there. I think that we have been chasing a figment for the past 10 years or so. Why did they get "him" now you might ask... Well, for one, I'm sure Obama's sorry ass needs a big boost for re-election. Also, I think they are trying to show Libya that we mean business and we aren't truly incompetent. And why get rid of the body so damn fast? Really, I think it is just another huge scheme that the government is trying to close our eyes to again. Recently there have been cuts in pay for the army and such. Well... now that we got "Osama" we better make another ridiculous tax to pay our army because they are doing such a wonderful job and all that overseas That's just my opinion though. Can't prove a thing.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

Oh Gawd, why does everything have to be a conspiracy theroy? It is what it is. Dude is dead, and he had it a long time coming. End of story. I have recently turned my opinion of Obama into one of disrespect. I think he's a bastard for letting that wikileaks guy sit in jail for only telling the truth. I never thought I would turn on him. But that's what got me to be unloyal to him. So because I don't like him, I don't really feel like i'm defending him when I ask - How did this turn into something that's anti-Obama? He shows his birth certificate and it's a fake. Navy Seals kill Bin Laden and Obama just made it up to get support. Can he do nothing that will please you? Don't answer. I already know the answer.

I'm just saying. It's comical how people will ignore the good he does and find a way to turn it into the total opposite. And sad.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by darkjusticex View Post
    Oh Gawd, why does everything have to be a conspiracy theroy? It is what it is. Dude is dead, and he had it a long time coming. End of story. I have recently turned my opinion of Obama into one of disrespect. I think he's a bastard for letting that wikileaks guy sit in jail for only telling the truth. I never thought I would turn on him. But that's what got me to be unloyal to him. So because I don't like him, I don't really feel like i'm defending him when I ask - How did this turn into something that's anti-Obama? He shows his birth certificate and it's a fake. Navy Seals kill Bin Laden and Obama just made it up to get support. Can he do nothing that will please you? Don't answer. I already know the answer.

I'm just saying. It's comical how people will ignore the good he does and find a way to turn it into the total opposite. And sad.
    lolwut?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    AMERICA

FUCK

YEAH
    AMERICA!

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

I'm just saying.... how is it possible that people take good news like this and twist it into what pretty much boils down to a "fuck Obama, he's behind this and here's why" type of thing. I don't even like the guy and it just baffles me how much hate come from people on any story having to remotely have to do with him. I've noticed it for 2 years now. No. Seriously. Look for yourselves. The next time you see a story having to do with Obama, his wife, the government or anything in that ballpark.... you're almost guaranteed to find a ton of mean spirited, hate filled comments after the story. Especially on yahoo. Doesn't matter if it's a good news piece or not.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    AMERICA!
    FUCK YEAH!