Thread: USB Advanced Compatability thread

Thanks

Default USB Advanced Compatability thread

I don't know 100% if this is the right place for this, if it isn't just move, if there already is another thread similar can I please be redirected.

The guide for playing games of a usb/hdd

I found a compatibility list on the Internet that showed what games were supposed to be compatible with USB advanced and had a low number games that were compatible. I began testing out some games I have wanted to play and they work fine and the list says they are incompatible.

So I wanna make a list of every game that works for it.

Notes*

I am not making a career out of this, I am not gonna test out every game but I plan to play alot and will post which ones work and don't work.

I have a hdd without a power supply, so its pretty much a usb with alot of memory. This means I will have a few more errors then I should.

Most games have graphical errors/skipping during prerenderd segments, would advise skipping past them, but if you have a hdd with a power supply it might work better for you.

Alls the games here were downloaded off this site.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

.Hack infection - works fine but the first system error thing freezes, recommend picking up a save after that point

Devil May Cry 3: Special edition - plays fine loading is sorta slow and I would advise not mashing buttons at the loading screen

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 [Greatest Hits] - Play able, loading is longer then normal and sometimes bugs out, it hasn't froze on me.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - works fine, loads up a little slow and transformations/switching characters takes forever

Dragons Lair 3d(NTSU patched) - works, slow loading

Full Metal Alchemist 1 - works fine

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - does not load up

God Hand - won't load

Ico - does not load

Inyuasha: Feudal Combat - looks to start but then never loads.

Kingdom Hearts - so far so good, the beginning cutscene skips and I would advise trying to get a early save to miss it completely, haven't tested gummi ship levels yet

Kingdom Hearts 2 - doesn't load up

Lego Batman - a bit glitchy in the first few scenes, but the game runs flawlessly

Manhunt 2 - works

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - does not load

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance disc 2 - did not load

Okage Shadow King - perfect, a tad bit longer loading screens then on disc but its hardly noticeable

Resident Evil Code Veronica X - For me this is unplayable, it loads up fine and the cutscene skip like any other game but when the first menu pops up its either freezes or is gonna take a million years to load. It might work if you have a hdd with a power supply, but if not ignore the game.

Resident Evil 4 - Slow loading up, but the game runs smoothly, no loading time delay between menu and different area's

Scarface: The World is yours.

Shadow of the Colossus - does not load up

Way of the Samurai - Works perfect

We love katamari - the cutscenes skip but the actual game is fine and loading time is normal.

Yugioh Duelist of the Roses - game plays fine but one big error that might just be me, when the first logo(Konami) loads up I have to press start or the game will freeze

Zone of Enders 1 - will not turn on.
    Last edited by Xiammes; 13th-May-2011 at 17:31.