Page 52 of 267 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Poptart Cat-Out: Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    There is a movie?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088939/

And I wasn't complaining about the service being down. I get that. I'm just saying why update people to tell them there's no update?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    Im trying to stay strong, so many trophies to update
    Snap. I've got loads more in Black Ops and Bulletstorm to update.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit Da Frog View Post

And I wasn't complaining about the service being down. I get that. I'm just saying why update people to tell them there's no update?
    It seems they're just trying not to keep people in the dark. There's enough bad publicity surrounding Sony at the moment and they don't want to add to it would be my guess. It does suck that it's gone offline but I'm glad they're at least trying to let everyone know what's going on.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

I'm just down I can't play portal 2 online, I did play some of it with a friend though, co op is great.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What a terrible looking movie.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    It seems they're just trying not to keep people in the dark. There's enough bad publicity surrounding Sony at the moment and they don't want to add to it would be my guess. It does suck that it's gone offline but I'm glad they're at least trying to let everyone know what's going on.
    I suppose, but saying that "we have no idea when things are going to get fixed" doesn't quite make things better, either.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A central, PSN is down, complain zone: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f6/psn-s...ate-you-85343/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Talking to my mates about it 2 came up with amusing things:

Wow some nerds somewhere are pissed to rape Sony this hard for this long
    I Reckon its Sony, Trying to make the hackers look bad and them the victim

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    What a terrible looking movie.

Thanks
    EP Points

I suppose, but saying that "we have no idea when things are going to get fixed" doesn't quite make things better, either.
    Agreed, but I think the guys updating the blogs are doing the best they can in terms of damage control. Sony aren't going to give anyone a solid date, at least not officially. The closest you and I will get is an announcement to say it's back online, effective immediately. I'm sure internally they have an idea of the timeframe but they're not going to release it to the public, because if they get behind schedule and then have to delay it for even another couple of days on top of that the internet will go postal. There probably really is nothing to report right now. It's been rumoured that someone got admin access to the PSN servers and deleted a bunch of stuff including backups. If that's true they really are fucked for the time being.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Agreed, but I think the guys updating the blogs are doing the best they can in terms of damage control. Sony aren't going to give anyone a solid date, at least not officially. The closest you and I will get is an announcement to say it's back online, effective immediately. I'm sure internally they have an idea of the timeframe but they're not going to release it to the public, because if they get behind schedule and then have to delay it for even another couple of days on top of that the internet will go postal. There probably really is nothing to report right now. It's been rumoured that someone got admin access to the PSN servers and deleted a bunch of stuff including backups. If that's true they really are fucked for the time being.
    I suppose so. Hopefully, it won't lead to another massive system update download.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sony has a lot of money, they probably have the entirety of the PSN backed up several times over. Deleting that much stuff would take a long time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Could that Mean Inferno's online ID Could be trashed and he is waiting to update nothing?

Na seriously though this does suck for PSN Users, makes me kinda glad im a primary PC Gamer, We get fucked with poor console ports more than true PC games these days and we get fucked up teh ass with DRM's but least we got more than 1 place to connect for on-line multi-player. not that its a case of me going "ner ner " that's not my intention so i hope no one gets that wrong.

The time its taking to get PSN up again you gotta wonder are they building a whole new PSN System or something, Who ever just butt fucked Sony did it at the worst time for Sony and PS3 Gamers with Portal 2 and a few other big titles Hitting, I can only imagine the frustration of ya'll PS3 gamers right now

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't see how my trophies could be lost, all I'd have to do is re-sync everything to their server.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    Could that Mean Inferno's online ID Could be trashed and he is waiting to update nothing?

Na seriously though this does suck for PSN Users, makes me kinda glad im a primary PC Gamer, We get fucked with poor console ports more than true PC games these days and we get fucked up teh ass with DRM's but least we got more than 1 place to connect for on-line multi-player. not that its a case of me going "ner ner " that's not my intention so i hope no one gets that wrong.

The time its taking to get PSN up again you gotta wonder are they building a whole new PSN System or something, Who ever just butt fucked Sony did it at the worst time for Sony and PS3 Gamers with Portal 2 and a few other big titles Hitting, I can only imagine the frustration of ya'll PS3 gamers right now
    The best method of connection, IP-IP . If they are updating the security it could take a while. Amusing how everyone wanted the PSN down so bad, and now that it's down for real everyone is complaining .