Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: so, them anonymous. I heard they broke PSN.

Thanks

People need someone to blame, especially since they were in charge of it before...However I can honestly say I'm not much of a online console player...Or a facepalmbooker....God it's like crack...Anyways I can still play my PSO online if I wanna...Suckers

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonBullsh-t View Post
    People need someone to blame, especially since they were in charge of it before...However I can honestly say I'm not much of a online console player...Or a facepalmbooker....God it's like crack...Anyways I can still play my PSO online if I wanna...Suckers
    Sony never outright states that Anon are responsible for the server shutdown, but they do claim an "external intrusion" is why they shut it down, in order to bring everything back up online in good working order, rather than trying to work through it while everything is still running. I think that the implication is there, though...

Thankfully, I've gamed for 20 years without relying on online servers... I think I can handle a few more days without it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PLAY ONLINE I JUST WANT TO SYNC MY TROPHIES AND SEE WHAT MY PSN FRIENDS ARE PLAYING.

I hardly ever play anything online.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Anon has no real structure or hierarchy. No one person can say that they speak for the entirety of Anon.
    So basically we wont know until.....well.....until we know.

Makkah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
    Thanks

CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON LINE. SONY STILL ROCKS !!! Microsoft CAN NEVER be COMPARE with SONY consoles

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by saadred View Post
    CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON LINE. SONY STILL ROCKS !!! Microsoft CAN NEVER be COMPARE with SONY consoles
    omg this is now a sony fanboy/microsoft hating thread?

gtfo plz

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PLAY ONLINE I JUST WANT TO SYNC MY TROPHIES AND SEE WHAT MY PSN FRIENDS ARE PLAYING.

This.

I just want to see my cute little PSN avatar up in the corner. And giggle to myself whenever I see Ray, Tanthias, and Ivolt all playing the same game at the same time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Aren't there a bunch of games on the PS3 that require occasional online checks to see if you own it in order for it to work?

That should be a problem soon if so....

Thanks
    EP Points

I just wanna be able to play portal 2 online with my friends but nooooooooooooooooooo. and for your information your sig F***ing rocks I loved Blast Corps. Also from what i heard it was an LOIC attack on the servers. Course sony could have fixed this a long time ago. But no cutting corners may save money short term. But it will f*** you up long term.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Aren't there a bunch of games on the PS3 that require occasional online checks to see if you own it in order for it to work?

I have a couple that require you to install the latest update or else you can't continue to play, but I've only gotten those messages if the console is online. I've never had an issue playing offline, but then I also don't have a lot of the more popular online games and such.

Thanks

When they said the PSN was going to be down for one or two days, I figured it was just some stupid thing where they glitched something or anon had been slowing stuff down. Now the PSN network is suspended. I hope this isn't a kick in the nuts for Sony financially or anything.

Quick question: How are people commenting on the Playstation blog? I can't login with PSN suspended.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

This.

I just wanna see what cookie has been up to lately.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post

Maybe for online play? Console games with online DRM for offline play would be insane.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    Maybe for online play? Console games with online DRM for offline play would be insane.
    There are no games like that.

Maybe he's thinking of Ubisoft's latest PC releases with online DRM?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There are no games like that.

Maybe he's thinking of Ubisoft's latest PC releases with online DRM?
    Probably? I might kill someone if console games required an internet connection.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.