Thread: Questions about FFX International and FreeMcboot

Thanks

Default Questions about FFX International and FreeMcboot

I'm really sorry if i've been a bother for the past couple of weeks with all my topics and asking tons of questions but every time I come across a problem I want to get the opinions of this board because you guys seem to know what you are doing. Anyways here we go.

I downloaded FFX International because I love FFX and have over 100 hours played and absolutely love it but now that I want to play the International version I see that it is from another region and have come to a speeding halt on how to make it work. I will be using cogswap to load the game and playing on a North American V2 (I think) ps2 so that is just some information for you.

Next subject:

I installed freemcboot 1.8 on my ps2 and downloaded the softmod to my memory card because that was what I was told to do. After downloading and playing multiple games I have seem to run out of space on my memory card to save files and was wondering if I could just move all the affiliated FreeMcBoot files to a usb drive and still have a working FreeMcBoot softmod on my ps2.

Thank you everyone for your help in advance.

~Yours truly, the noob of this forum

Thanks
    EP Points

No you need the FMCB files on the memory card, I'm pretty sure you can move your save files to a USB drive though. Although personally I'd just invest in another memory card for saved data.

And why are you using cogswap? ESR is superiour!

Thanks

I made another topic about saving files to a USB drive because I can't figure it out. I did what the guide said but it still doesn't work. I use cogswap because ESR will only load DVD+R but when I cogswap it reads DVD-R.

Thanks

Is it wierd that when I play FFX Int. they only gived me an option for the sphere grid and not the language but when I play it sub titles and voices are english?

Thanks
    EP Points

you must have the dubbed version there is an undub version which i play no difference between them really though
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)