Thread: English patches for FFX Int. and FFXII Zodiac?

Thanks

Default English patches for FFX Int. and FFXII Zodiac?

I'm looking for english patches for both FFX international and FFXII Zodiac job system. They are both in japanese and wanted to play them in english. I've seen the english version of FFXII in a playthrough by a man named DarkKefka but haven't seen anything about FFX International. Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks

Um... I thought FFX International starts in Japanese, but gives you the option to hear english voices?

After you start a game playing the International version, you'll be asked three
    questions, the problem is that these questions are in Japanese. They are as
    follows:

1) Which Sphere Grid would you like to use?

a) Standard Sphere Grid
    b) Expert/International Sphere Grid

2) Are you sure?

a) Yes
    b) No

3) Select the primary language for subtitles and menu options

a) Japanese
    b) English

Note that you can toggle the language selection on and off at any time during
    your game, but once you pick the Sphere Grid, you're stuck with it.
    Last edited by darkjusticex; 9th-April-2011 at 18:27.

Thanks
    EP Points

FFX International - English voices and you can switch between Japanese and Engilsh subtitles. There's an Undub version of it if you want the original voices. In other words, you don't need a patch for this one.

FFXII ZJS - English voices, Japanese text. Don't know if there's a patch for it.

Thanks

There is a partially english patched version of FF 12 Int. I have it. Got it from here a year ago. I'll go try to find it. No promises on if i'll find it though.....

EDIT: Done...

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...h-Patched-FS-*
    Last edited by darkjusticex; 9th-April-2011 at 18:35.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah, you're right. Just slipped my mind, it seems. I remember seeing it a while ago, but never bothered to try it because it apparently had a bunch of bugs and glitches. Would love to play it if there's ever a proper version, though.

Thanks

Yeah. That's exactly what i'm asking the uploader on that thread. If it's a glitch free version, i'll delete the one I have and download that one.

Thanks

Thanks a lot guys. So for FFX International I just have to change some settings in the game and all the menus and text will be in English? DarkKefka said something about FFGriever doing a patch for FFXII ZJS.