Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this whole ofw signed original psp only ebp crap

Thanks
    EP Points

Default this whole ofw signed original psp only ebp crap

alright i'm getting a bit fed up with this ofw original psp systems only .ebp upload crap here. i don't give a rats ass if someone is trying to make a statement that piracy isn't cool. but this .ebp only shit without even uploading the same thing in a direct iso or umd or cso formate has gotta stop. because i'm getting a bit tired of it. i've been tired of the whole psp link upload section to being with because most everything is uploaded with prometheus and hardly and of the iso's or umds are strictly decrypted to use on jpcsp but this whole signed ofw crap is going overboard. take this as feedback a complaint a protest whatever the case may be but people need to have some consideration for those of us who do not have the honor or privelage of owning a store bought psp system or even a psp bought off of ebay.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

tl;dr

Haters be hating.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And anyways, dont like dont download is the best advice here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mordaki987 View Post
    alright i'm getting a bit fed up with this ofw original psp systems only .ebp upload crap here. i don't give a rats ass if someone is trying to make a statement that piracy isn't cool. but this .ebp only shit without even uploading the same thing in a direct iso or umd or cso formate has gotta stop. because i'm getting a bit tired of it. i've been tired of the whole psp link upload section to being with because most everything is uploaded with prometheus and hardly and of the iso's or umds are strictly decrypted to use on jpcsp but this whole signed ofw crap is going overboard. take this as feedback a complaint a protest whatever the case may be but people need to have some consideration for those of us who do not have the honor or privelage of owning a store bought psp system or even a psp bought off of ebay.
    It's not a matter of consideration, it's a matter of what's more popular. PSP emulation is still starting and on the other hand, there's a quite a bunch of PSP owners that can run backups under their custom/original firmwares..

Thanks
    EP Points

there is no reason to complain, just simply get ones you want and dont download ones that say OFW, i mean its free so complaining is pretty stupid

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    there is no reason to complain, just simply get ones you want and dont download ones that say OFW, i mean its free so complaining is pretty stupid
    This.

You're complaining about the fact that you can't play the games that under normal circumstances you would have to pay for anyways. Just deal with it I guess.

Thanks

it would be nice if the psp uploads board was split into signed and non signed stuff, but complaining about games that were signed for ofw is dumb and pointless imo.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sockesocke View Post
    it would be nice if the psp uploads board was split into signed and non signed stuff, but complaining about games that were signed for ofw is dumb and pointless imo.
    The master list is sorted accordingly. Cookie is always one step ahead.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Even if it wasn't, EPF search is manly and doesn't have character limits. Mordaki, PSP emulation isn't worth caring about, you really NEED a physical PSP if you want to play more than a small handful of games.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mordaki987 View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Oi, it was my idea. Most of the mods were against it. Cookie just done the actual work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Oi, it was my idea. Most of the mods were against it. Cookie just done the actual work.
    Next time we'll do it the other way around

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    Even if it wasn't, EPF search is manly and doesn't have character limits. Mordaki, PSP emulation isn't worth caring about, you really NEED a physical PSP if you want to play more than a small handful of games.
    That's just how it is... PSP emulation is far away to let you play almost every game as is the case for (as an example) the PSX...

Leaves 2 options to you, mordaki987:

1. Buy a PSP and deal with

or

2. Wait some years till PSP Emulators are able to run a decent amount of games...

No need bitching about it, be happy that you can get atleast the game for free

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks

OP is whiny and annoying.
    That said, I'm always in favor of clean releases of things.. If I need it a certain way, I can always make those modifications myself, afterall. And that way I have a clean backup I can use for whatever I want down the road. (It's also sort of part of my collectors mentality, and also partially a bit of my OCD'ness that insists upon always having clean copies of things.)

Thanks

sorry... u will have to deal with it... just download those without OFW as said before... at the end the privilege is yours because you will be able to play unripped games bigger than 700MB or CSOs, I bought the PSP with OFW6,37 already installed and i wish i could play a lot of games you can...