Thread: Game Cube/Wii (Dolphin) Recommendations?

Thanks

Default Game Cube/Wii (Dolphin) Recommendations?

What are some good Dolphin compatible games that are fun and keyboard friendly?
    I already have the Fire Emblems for both systems. They were my reason for initially downloading. I also still have my Game Cube and I have both Metroids, Mario Sunshine, all the Resident Evils, Fzero EX, and Wind Waker.
    So I'm not interested in any of those.

Thanks

Thanks

Keyboard friendly Wii/Gamecube games? Well uh. I.... don't know man. But I can suggest a good gamecube game in general. I think the best gamecube trailer ever made will speak for itself:

Thanks

Thats a remake of MGS 3 right? I've actually thought about checking that out. I do have a PC controller. Its pretty crappy though. Thats something I've been meaning to pick up. Problem is my only options where I live are Radio Shack and Walmart. Neither of which carry very good ones. I've checked over and over. My brother bought me a super nintendo controller to usb cable for my birthday last year so I can play some games with my old SNES advantage. But I don't know if that would cut it for a game like that

Thanks

No. It's a remake of the MGS which was for the PS1. MGS 3 came years later on the PS 2. Go to walmart and buy a visa gift card. Might cost you 20 or 30. Then turn around and use the card on the internet to get what you want. The cheapest one I know of is the one I have:

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CEUQ8gIwBA#

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by plasticandrage View Post
    Thats a remake of MGS 3 right? I've actually thought about checking that out. I do have a PC controller. Its pretty crappy though. Thats something I've been meaning to pick up. Problem is my only options where I live are Radio Shack and Walmart. Neither of which carry very good ones. I've checked over and over. My brother bought me a super nintendo controller to usb cable for my birthday last year so I can play some games with my old SNES advantage. But I don't know if that would cut it for a game like that
    you could use a 360 controller, its close. and has 1 button more, its very close to config.

Edit it also has analog Triggers like the NGC Controller

Thanks

I refuse to buy xbox anything. Hate that controller. That one you recommended looks decent though. Looks a lot like a dualshock. The one I'm using now is a Phillips Recoil. Its really not a quality controller. My old roommate gave it to me. So the price was right I guess. MGS 3 was ps1 btw. I am gonna check that out though. The reason I didn't before is because I've played through MGS 3 so many times that I didn't get all that excited about a remake. I'm stoked now though. NEW METAL GEAR FOR ME!

Thanks
    EP Points

shouldn't this be in nintendo systems under Everything Emulation? Just saying.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    shouldn't this be in nintendo systems under Everything Emulation? Just saying.
    Not really, because it doesn't have much to do with emulation. He's asking for game suggestions.

Btw, I use my PS2 pad for emulation. You need a USB converter for it, but otherwise it works like a charm, both as a GC pad or as the Wii Classic Controller.
    Last edited by Gare; 23rd-April-2011 at 01:04.

Thanks

yeah thats what I was thinking about doing. I have one for NES and one for SNES. I love the dualshock. I think its the best controller there is. Just have to get some money and order the converter. Thanks for backing me up btw. I thought this seemed like the best place for the thread. Otherwise I would have posted it somewhere else