Thread: Parasite eve on pcsx problems

Thanks

Default Parasite eve on pcsx problems

I just started using PCSX and so far it works perfectly with final fantasy 7 but so far the only other game ive tried to use on it is parasite eve 1. it loads up and goes to the start menu but its stuck on continue. i have the controls configured and it works with final fantasy 7 but when i try to go up or down on parasite eve to select new game it doesnt do anything. only two buttons work and thats x and o. anybody have a better playstation emulator that will work on a mac or any suggestions on how to fix this?

Supreme Warrior Guest

not sure about pcsx but if you want simple give this one a try, http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/

and here is the compatability list , http://psx.silvanthalas.com/psx.html

Thanks

i need somethin for macintosh

Supreme Warrior Guest

oh boy, i recall there are not many Emus on Mac, you may have to Dual Boot into Windows or Linux to use better Emulators, but im not to sure.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's one reason why I typically suggest trying to help get it working on the user's emulator of choice before suggesting another one

@coco: Is there a way for you to set the controller input type to digital only or something (no analog)? It's possible (been quite a while since I played it, and I've never used the emulator in question) that it's one of the games that doesn't support analog.

It's also possible I'm wrong, but still something you can check

Thanks

i did find how to change it to digital and now it works thank you so much!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No problem, glad it worked for you