Thread: Dissidia 012 PSN on 5.00M33 Prometheus

Thanks

Default Dissidia 012 PSN on 5.00M33 Prometheus

does anyone know if this will work? not to mention the fact that on 5.00M33 it's impossible to use MediaGo since it prompts a firmware update, but I'd like to know. I'd rather support SE

Thanks

You mean buying the game? Pay for it, then either download a dump or dump the game youself and play it that way.

Thanks

but I would like to get the DLC, now and in the future (Aeris assist, new costumes/music)

Thanks

Well I was able to purchase and download Prologus and the Aeris assist straight from PSN. I'm on 5.00 M33-6 using PSNLover. Theres a thread about it in the PSP Links forum here.

The Prologus from PSN didn't run on my system but the one here does. I played and completed Prologus before purchasing it from PSN. The Aeris assist only works if you purchase from PSN. To get the Aeris assist to work all I had to do was reload my save in Duodecim after purchasing to get her to show up. I didn't have to make a new Prologus save.
    Last edited by |Crono|; 27th-March-2011 at 13:40. Reason: Spelling errors
    "Isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway? I mean all of you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh oooh oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick

Thanks

thanks Crono my problem is that I have no wi-fi and have to use MediaGo, and whenever I plug the PSP in it prompts a firmware update and I like my homebrew a bit too much to relinquish them for a single game

Thanks

Try the USB Version Fake. In the text file put 6.37. I believe thats the current firmware.
    "Isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway? I mean all of you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh oooh oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick

Thanks

I think you are a lifesaver. I'll try it tomorrow!

you know also where to find the always latest prometheus?

Thanks

As far as I know this is the latest I've seen.

Thanks

it finds nothing... but thanks anyway!

Thanks
    EP Points

thanks for the link crono