Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: anybody getting a 3ds?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    ....it says Nintendo on it *sigh*
    That, right there, is reason enough for some of us...
    The sad part is, I probably will buy one, even though I know I won't play it. It says Nintendo on it, and will have some form of a Zelda game on it. Hopefully a new one, after the Ocarina of Time remake. But even with the Ocarina of Time remake, it's very tempting...

... oh God I'm a sad person...

/rubs Nintendo tattoo with glee.

Thanks
    EP Points

Most likely when I feel that enough quality titles come out to justify it's price and I have enough to spend. I may also end up waiting for a flashcart though since I just can't see myself paying more than $30 for a handheld game even if it has n64 to gc graphics. Most Gc games cost 5 to $10 and n64 VC titles cost 12 last I looked. I am also waiting for a battery that lasts more than 3 hours to show up so the system actually becomes portable instead of tethered. MML3 I hope is awesome since I will get it for that mostly.

Three more days until Party time!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Okay I made up my mind, I buy it when Persona or Fire Emblem Arrive and before I forgot a real FLASHCART.

Please visit my blog
    Sorry for my bad English

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2zulu View Post
    Nah, I'm gonna wait until the '3DS lite' come out, and then '3DS Lite XL', I'll decide then which model to buy Its whats expected of Nintendo by now.
    Almost as bad as Apple.

Almost.

But not even close.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    I heard walmart is doing something crazy! $200 off a 3ds!? that means you only pay $50, but you have to trade in 2 DSs, they will take off $100 for just one....only in participating states though:

http://www.reviewsonq.com/2011/03/10...with-trade-in/
    Why can`t it be in Canada?! I would gladly trade in my (broken) DS Lite for 100$ off. Mind you it`s only the shoulder buttons that are broken, but still.
    I can't believe I got the admins to give me a Sesame Street username.

Thanks

I love it. Got it this morning. It can get a little dizzying and yes, the AceKard doesn't work. I didn't know it updated. Unless they updated before shipping? Hope there's an update soon and then you can use it. But, I definitely love it. The battery doesn't bother me cos I never go out of my house with a handheld.

Thanks

I hope to get one this year if not next year, I saw some of the games they were going to make for it and I was like "AUNT JEMIMA I NEED THAT!" I mostly said that about the splinter cell game. Looks awesome.

Thanks

its actually alot of fun. but nothing but rayman 3d the sims 3 and super street fighter got anything above a 6. i only need a hundred bucks till i can get mine and i got a payday in a few days so i'll be getting one along with rayman or super street.

Thanks

I really wanna play Splinter Cell and SSF.

Thanks
    EP Points

Picked mine up this morning, grabbed Super Street Fighter 4 and Rayman, gotta say I'm enjoying it. Although I feel like the 3DS is somewhat small, though that could just be because I went from a DSi XL to 3DS, feels sorta like going from a Hummer to a Mini Cooper.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me why some features aren't available yet? I think it's kinda dumb. You can't access the Internet Browser or eShop, and wont be able to until a firmware update later this year. What the fuck? That doesn't make any sense. Did I miss anything?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

They said those features and some more would not be available until May, supposedly, the eShop was going to be improved, that's why it was delayed.

Thanks

Oh okay. Not something I read up on. Not a deal breaker. Luckily I didn't trade in my DS Lite. Especially since the AceKard 2i was disabled out-of-box. I guess it was pre-updated or something. I ended up updating it anyway manually.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I won't be getting one, last handheld console I got was a Gameboy Pocket.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well some of his down points he mentions I saw coming and it makes sure i dont get it