Page 254 of 268 FirstFirst ... 154204244249250251252253254255256257258259264 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4006

Thread: The Hangout: EVERYONE IS HATED BY IVOLT

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Random interesting bullshit game idea:

Game begins with game over screen, you then have to go backwards from there to the start of the game.

Scrolling is right to left.

Different levels would consist of different deaths. Some would simply be pits, others would be HP drain, etc.

Being hit would regenerate health, walking through certain required areas would cause you to lose powerups.

The ultimate goal is to hit the start point with no upgrades, and full HP.

The harder difficulties would start you out with "more health", meaning that you can take fewer hits before hitting the start. You also "start" further from the start point in the level. The strategy would be that you have to take enough hits to fill the health bar, but you have to set things out so that you don't take too many hits before the start point. You have to make the choice of saving for a difficult section, or taking a lot of hits now and avoiding them later. There'd be various insta kill traps you'd have to avoid as well.

I have the weirdest thought processes.

Thanks
    EP Points

So, the speakers I have to use through my TV have burnt out. There's a very loud rattling/buzzing noise coming from them. I'd go back to using the speakers in my TV but they do exactly the same thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Random interesting bullshit game idea:

Game begins with game over screen, you then have to go backwards from there to the start of the game.

Scrolling is right to left.

Different levels would consist of different deaths. Some would simply be pits, others would be HP drain, etc.

Being hit would regenerate health, walking through certain required areas would cause you to lose powerups.

The ultimate goal is to hit the start point with no upgrades, and full HP.

The harder difficulties would start you out with "more health", meaning that you can take fewer hits before hitting the start. You also "start" further from the start point in the level. The strategy would be that you have to take enough hits to fill the health bar, but you have to set things out so that you don't take too many hits before the start point. You have to make the choice of saving for a difficult section, or taking a lot of hits now and avoiding them later. There'd be various insta kill traps you'd have to avoid as well.

I have the weirdest thought processes.
    mmmm....weird....and interesting...would be fun to play it lol

just the health thingy...a bit complicated o.o

Thanks
    EP Points

So, I just logged in for the first time since about 2008. And I can't figure out how to remove the arrows in my nick
    I feel horribly stupid asking for help to do that, but I've really been looking around. Can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ↑kupo↓ View Post
    So, I just logged in for the first time since about 2008. And I can't figure out how to remove the arrows in my nick
    I feel horribly stupid asking for help to do that, but I've really been looking around. Can't figure out how to do it.
    I'm sure you were last here after 2008, I think it's the rollback that's confusing you. Early this year shit went back to 2008. So 08-09 were completely lost.

vBPlaza is gone with it now being vB4, so you'll have to PM an admin to change your name for you.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I'm sure you were last here after 2008, I think it's the rollback that's confusing you. Early this year shit went back to 2008. So 08-09 were completely lost.

vBPlaza is gone with it now being vB4, so you'll have to PM an admin to change your name for you.
    Really? All the stuff in my profile says 2008. Suppose that was the last time I did something to contribute here, then. Thanks! Who's the admin?

Thanks
    EP Points

Really? All the stuff in my profile says 2008. Suppose that was the last time I did something to contribute here, then. Thanks! Who's the admin?
    I'm pretty sure I remember you being around like late last year... The rollback to early 2008 will be why everything's saying 2008...

Cookie, Sprung, JackHammer, etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I'm pretty sure I remember you being around like late last year... The rollback to early 2008 will be why everything's saying 2008...

Cookie, Sprung, JackHammer, etc.
    Naw, that's impossible. I've not been active on any message boards since... Let's see... Perhaps the beginning of 2010? I could be wrong, though, as my memory isn't all that good
    Anyway, it looks so different around here, but those lovely smilies are happily still the same. I'll PM cookie! Thanks again!

Thanks
    EP Points

Naw, that's impossible. I've not been active on any message boards since... Let's see... Perhaps the beginning of 2010? I could be wrong, though, as my memory isn't all that good
    Anyway, it looks so different around here, but those lovely smilies are happily still the same. I'll PM cookie! Thanks again!
    Well I knew it was around christmas time, just not sure which year. I recall your avatar being an animal with a santa hat on. Or a doll of an animal, or something.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kupo View Post
    Fixed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hahaha. Sounds like me! Was probably like two years. I've been spending super little time on the internet. Just writing here now feels totally strange.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Fixed.
    Wow, thank you! I could not find Cookie!

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kupo View Post
    Wow, thank you! I could not find Cookie!
    He's slacking off again.

Thanks
    EP Points

Too many cookies. It's awesome though, that pretty much everyone is still here. Strong community.

Thanks
    EP Points

Everyone minus a few, Cheezy got banned. polo, Deach and SA-X are MIA.