Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP CFW(custom firmware)

Thanks

Default PSP CFW(custom firmware)

Ok all this is a thread for getting custom firmware i will have download links and stuff of that matter, for all the new and latest CFWs and fixs.

I take no credit for any of these programs i will give credit where credit is due for all the time and hard work that the programers put into making and updating all of the firmwares.

First off we have CFW 6.35 Pro-B3 & Pro-B 3 Fast Recovery

Spoiler warning:
    This was brought to you by Virtuous Flame, aka Liquidzigong & Coldbird

First ensure your PSP is running firmware 6.35. Then run 6.35 PRO-B, followed by the B3 update. You’re all set! Enjoy. Big ups to Coldbird and Liquidzigong/VFlame for their continued efforts in the PSP scene.

Update: And the CHANGELOG courtesy of Julio!

[!] Fix cache bug does not generate ISO
    [!] Some bug fixes recovery menu
    [!] To improve the list of compatible plug-ins to support non-standard written
    [+] Improved recovery menu display, plug-ins support 100 + more
    [+] Add Toggle USB recovery menu
    [+] Add recovery menu deception region Debug Type I / II

download
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Next we have CFW 6.20 TN-D

Spoiler warning:
    This was brought to you by Total_Noob

Total_Noob delivers: PSP 6.20 TN-D (HEN)! You know what it is — enable homebrew, ISOs and PSOne games — PSN downloaded PSOne games and converted ones too. Not only that…

6.20 TN-D CHANGELOG

Added homebrew icon (thanks to PhysXPSP).
    Added full PSone gaming support (PSN PSone games, converted PSone games). ICON0.PNG will be replaced if it isn’t 80×80, else pops.prx causes a crash (custom icon by PhysXPSP).
    Added KEYS.BIN creation (possibility to share PSN PSone games).
    Added possibility to resume unofficial PSone games on PSPgo.
    Added plugins support for PSone games.
    Added TiltFX(motion controller) and Action Replay(cheat device) support (thanks to HacKmaN).
    Added possibility to translate TN VSH Menu.
    Added possibility to use own font table for TN VSH Menu.
    Fixed flash0 protection bug.
    Fixed 32gb memory stick incompatibility.
    Fixed bug that causes a crash when you suspend the device (manually) in TN VSH Menu.
    Increased large memory to 51mb.

Now that’s an update all right! Some Action Replay and TiltFX action too! Cheers TN, once again nice work.

Update: The download has been updated to include the TiltFX bug fix.

Download
    Download Links:

Next is 6.20 TN-D Perma Patch

Spoiler warning:
    Credit for this goes to Liquidzigong

Liquidzigong with an EBOOT that’ll permanently patch 6.20 TN-D into flash memory, meaning with each and every boot you’ll automatically be homebrew enabled. Now that’s cool. It no doubt works on PSP-1000 models, I’ve read success reports on PSP-3000, in fact there is a video below, PSP-2000′s I have no idea, and PSPgo users … you’re SOL for sure. Maybe next time.

Disable “PROTECT FLASH0″ in the VSH menu before running the patch.

Use this patch at your own risk. It does write to flash memory. You’ve been warned.

Update: I’m seeing mixed reports with respect to PSPgo compatibility — some bricks, some success. Either way it’s in your hands now.

USE AT YOU'RE OWN RISK!!!

Download
    Download Links:

I will try and keep this updated as much as possable so be sure to keep checking back
    Last edited by Hong Cong Phooie; 19th-March-2011 at 19:30.

Thanks

Could you also post a step by step tutorial on how to "homebrew" your PSP? Pretty Please *_*.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serafin26061989 View Post
    Could you also post a step by step tutorial on how to "homebrew" your PSP? Pretty Please *_*.
    thats what these are.....you run the installers and you can run homebrew/psp isos and psx eboots

to run psp isos just make a folder on the root of your memory stick labeled "iso" and put your psp isos in there

to run psx eboots just put them in your psp's game folder

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I'm going to move this to the emulation area where the rest of tutorials are posted. Will also add it to the emulation indexes, thanks for compiling it for us

And if you want to hide any text the tag you have to use is [spoiler]textyouwanttohidegoeshere[/spoiler]

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by dongnots View Post
    thats what these are.....you run the installers and you can run homebrew/psp isos and psx eboots

to run psp isos just make a folder on the root of your memory stick labeled "iso" and put your psp isos in there

to run psx eboots just put them in your psp's game folder
    So, you're saying there are no extras to buy to install CFW on a stock PSP anymore? (pandora, etc?)
    Just put these on a mem stick and run?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    So, you're saying there are no extras to buy to install CFW on a stock PSP anymore? (pandora, etc?)
    yes this is correct no pandora or anything...just and install and your done....and yes with cfw 6.35 pro-b you get a recovery menu

Thanks
    EP Points

yes this is correct no pandora or anything...just and install and your done....and yes with cfw 6.35 pro-b you get a recovery menu
    Wow.
    I had no idea.

I have a silver PSP slim in layaway at the pawn shop (so it wouldn't get away), I only owe like $40 on it. I should go get it out.

Thanks

lol yeah its great if you need any help i should be able to give you some help on what to do...

Thanks
    EP Points

lol yeah its great if you need any help i should be able to give you some help on what to do...
    Much appreciated

Thanks

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Ok I'll have to buy me a new battery cause the one from my PSP 1000 broke down :<. Btw. does anyone know if the new batteries for PSP 3004 and so on work on the first series of the PSP?

Thanks

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Ok I'll have to buy me a new battery cause the one from my PSP 1000 broke down :<. Btw. does anyone know if the new batteries for PSP 3004 and so on work on the first series of the PSP?
    no they wont they are different sizes but u can one for pretty cheap no a days tho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    They've been able to do this since prxEncrypter was developed, meaning you can sign homebrew, so OFW will run the code irregardless, it has its limitations, but it's pretty neat

Buy the Stamina Batt Pack.

Thanks

The Update and recovery menu are shown as corrupt data when i drop them in the update folder of my psp. Is there any specific way to install them? I already installed CFW 6.35 Pro B, although I don't know how to check if this works, i checked the system settings and it show 6.35B.
    Last edited by Serafin26061989; 23rd-March-2011 at 14:51.

Thanks

The Update and recovery menu are shown as corrupt data when i drop them in the update folder of my psp. Is there any specific way to install them? I already installed CFW 6.35 Pro B, although I don't know how to check if this works, i checked the system settings and it show 6.35B.
    ok where did you put the update pro-b3? they both should be put in ur /psp/games/ folder and make sure not to change the boot.pbp name it should work then you just go to ur games folder and run the Pro-B3 then after that you dont need it...and all you will ever need would be the fast recovery even if you turn you psp off.

Thanks

Ok now everything worked, once again thanks. The problem with the fast recovery was that it was in two folders.