Thread: [Requesting] Chrono Trigger DS~ Patch?

Thanks

Default [Requesting] Chrono Trigger DS~ Patch?

Hi,

So I'm looking for a patch of some kind, that will hopefully remove the antipiracy section(s) of Chrono Trigger, I know of two areas where it happens:

The first is when you first jump into the portal at the start of the game, it just loops infinitely, although I know this one has been patched.

The second I know of, not sure if it's been patched, the last time I checked it hadn't, is when you first get Frog into your party, you can't leave the church, the doors don't open etc. so you're stuck there forever.

I'm sort of hoping there's been patches since this where the antipiracy segments have been removed and we can play the game from start to finish without any interruptions.

Thankyou to anyone that can provide me with information,
    Jbrist.

Thanks

Its been a while since I played but I think this is the one I used. I remember getting atleast as far 65,000,000,000 B.C on my last play through.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway? I mean all of you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh oooh oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick

Thanks

Hey thanks for that, I'll check it out!