Thread: help getting slot 2 to work on a scdstwo

Thanks

Default help getting slot 2 to work on a scdstwo

Ok i have a supercard dstwo, with a ez flash 3-1 card, i know the supercard already does emulation but, i need to know how to boot the ez flash card using the supercard,The SCDS2 site says just go to the system menu and boot from there but i do not see it anywhere. all i see are my icons for the ireader the gba emulator and my snes emulator nothing else, i know this is a noooby question but thanks in advanced for the help, pics are welcome.

Thanks

never mind i found out you needed to d/l a pluggin.

Thanks

and it says no slot 2 device find...

Thanks
    EP Points

Unfortunately, I do not use a Supercard, so I cannot help you with your problem. I would, however, like to request that instead of double and triple posting (or bumping your own thread when only an hour has passed), you use the edit button at the bottom right of your posts to add relevant information to your first post.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Like Milady, I don't have a DSTWO, but on my AK2i, R4SDHC and my DSTT, there is a boot slot-2 option. Its on all 3 and came build in with no 'plug-in' download.
    I would boot my card and click "/.." (up a folder) until I was a directroy above the micro-SD card. Here it shows me an icon for the micro-sd card and a gba cart icon.

What are the options on the DSTWO?

Thanks

well the thing with the dstwo is the boot menu is a little different then most cards, in order to use the ireader, iplayer, gba emulator and snes emulator on it and the slot 2 device you have to download the official plugins from the supercard site, i have the option to load it, I click load slot-2 2 then i get a white screen that doesnt load anything, or it says device not found, could the battery be dead inside even though its brand new? Also sorry about the triple post i didnt see the edit button on here, ill keep that in mind.