Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite female anime character.

Thanks

Default What is your favorite female anime character.

I do not really care about the hotness of that amine character but what I am focused on is why you liked that character. I would like also to see a pic of your character if you cant then I understand.

So my favorite female amine characters is The Major form ghost in the shell. Because she had merged with a computer program that gave her an unbeatable hacking ability. She was all ways a head of the case that section 9 took on and my favorite of them all is her fighting skills/leadership skills. Also the 1 movie was so good that it inspired the Matrix movies.
    Here is a pic ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/jameswong/4097098196/ )

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Balsa from Moribito.

I don't think I've ever seen such a strong female who's so easy to connect with in any media when compared to Balsa.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hawkeye from Full Metal Alchemist, because she's like my anime twin of an opposite gender o.o

P.S in regards to your thread topic, you spelled anime wrong =P
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Faye from Cowboy Bebop.
    Or Lain, from Serial Experiments Lain.

Thanks

Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Enough said.

Click to hear the objection!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Golden Darkness from To Love-Ru

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MarianoRyu View Post
    You mean the creepy girl with almost no personality?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MarianoRyu View Post
    Which is all sorts of funny, since the creator's stated intention with Rei and Kaworu was to create characters so deep in the Uncanny Valley that they would actually be fundamentally off-putting, as part of the general trend of Evangelion as a whole towards deconstruction. In the former case, he instead accidentally created one of the archetypal inspirations for almost all modern moe. Oops.

Thanks
    EP Points

or

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by cOcO! View Post
    Spoiler warning:
    Me as a female, seriously.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Me as a female, seriously.

Thanks

That is all.

Supreme Warrior Guest

boy am i indicisive, oh well here is the girls from Full Metal Panic,

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Mmm...Tokiko Tsumura.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Definitely Tooru Honda from Fruits Basket. She kind of became a personal hero of mine after I completely fell apart emotionally during my teens, and I feel that whatever goodness I have, I inherited no small part of it from looking up to her. When I first started watching the anime, I had spent so long being someone else that I had sort of...completely forgotten who I was to begin with. What I liked, what I didn't, what sort of person I was, what my dreams were... In Fruits Basket, and especially in Tooru, I think I found some trace of the person I always wanted to be, deep down inside. I hugely admired her limitless kindness, her gentle optimism, and her soft, understated femininity, and before I knew it she had become something of a role model to me.

Of course I'm not going to claim a silly shoujo anime led to me putting myself back together again or anything. It's been a much longer journey than the time taken to watch twenty six twenty minute episodes of an anime, and to some extent it's one I'm still on. Still, when I think back on it, it probably got me started, at least. I feel liking her as much as I did helped me to appreciate and nurture gentler sides to my character that I had long stifled for fear of being bullied or rejected. That realising how much I admired all the soft, feminine parts of her character helped me start to gradually come to terms with my gender, and to be proud of who I am rather than ashamed. And that absolutely melting at her interactions with the other characters in the show helped me to remember how wonderful people can be, and led me to eventually fall in love with the world and the people in it all over again. I know she's a little too perfect, and I don't harbour any illusions that I can ever be like that, nor that there is anyone out there who is. Still, at the time... I needed that, I think. I needed someone to look to who did nothing but remind me of all that I thought was wonderful about life and people.

I'm also very fond of Akari Mizunashi and Alicia Florence from Aria, and Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club, all for similar reasons to Tooru. Though none of them quite had the same impact on me simply because I was uh...substantially less of a mess by the time I saw their respective shows. :'D