Thread: Are you ready for a wild ride?

Thanks

Default Are you ready for a wild ride?

Some of you may know about Japan's earthquake and nuclear plant going into melt down . There is radiation coming to America. Here's the big kicker. There is a incoming brown dwarf star the size of Jupiter coming in line with the earth. Its now within the solar system now!! By Oct 14th it will between the sun and the earth cause a mega-mega earth quake unlike you will ever experience ever! No we wont hit this star but there is a trail of asteroid behind it and are you ready for rock rain? More like huge bolder like asteroids! OH and when this star come though we will have a pole shift so are you ready to surf mega big waves 3 miles high? lol Sorry for the sarcasm. Don't believe me? I dare ya to do some research.
    http://img820.imageshack.us/i/td1yx.jpg/

Thanks
    Blog Entries

What the heck is this all about? I guess I'll add something: That said earthquake is also the highest ever recorded and they say the impact shifted the Earth's axis ever so slightly that it made the day shorter by 1.6 microseconds sounds to me Japan tried to pull a Superman*.

*Spin the Earth backwards in time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I don't know what's worse, an Alex Jones impersonator or the cockamamie tripe he's spewing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dill View Post
    I don't know what's worse, an Alex Jones impersonator or the cockamamie tripe he's spewing.
    Both.

Closed.