Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Signing Games and Homebrew to run on OFW. List of Known Games that work

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jt23738 View Post
    Dragon ball Z Tag Team does not work fix it
    I tested it on my PsP slim 6.37 ofw it's working on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by T12av1S View Post
    I'm not entirely sure this is the place to post signed requests, but I'll do it anyway.

Could someone possibly sign either Ratatouille or The Simpsons Game? I'm not positive that they need to be ripped, but its possible.
    Ty for the requests but this isn't the place to post requests XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I think PSP requests, signed or otherwise, should still be placed in the PSP request thread here.
    Exactomundo

Quote Originally Posted by ceriesdafuzz View Post
    already sorry for my sudden disappearance had way too many hours of work lately. Also saw the bit about OFW 6.38. Not sure if the signed eboots will work with that haven't tested it out myself. If anyone has let me know. Now updating list
    List Updated. and reserving some spots list is getting longer than i expected.
    Last edited by ceriesdafuzz; 16th-April-2011 at 16:22. Reason: reserving some spots list is getting longer than i expected.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4494-5858

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

*reserved*
    Last edited by ceriesdafuzz; 16th-April-2011 at 16:22. Reason: reserving some spots list is getting longer than i expected.

Yaschas Massif - The Tsubaddran Highlands
    Thanks

@ceriesdafuzz

welcome back o/

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thanks

what about Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have been seeing some larger PSP games being signed as of late, specifically Crisis Core. So, there is now a way to sign PSP ISOs that are +1.5GB.

It uses the new Fake_NP V9. Which uses a PSP game that you legally purchase off of the PSN as the base to sign other PSP games with. The only downside is that if another person wanted to play the games you signed with v9 they would also have to purchase the same PSN game you used as the base. Speciifically because you need the license file that would come with the legit PSN game. Also, yet another downside to it is that if the PSN game you use as the base for signing doesn't contain OPNSSMP.BIN then you won't be able to sign most newer games with v9.

Right now I've seen people sign games with the PSN versions of Vice City Stories and FF: Dissidia. I know for a fact that VCS does not contain OPNSSMP.BIN, I don't know about FFissidia though.

I will continue to do more research and hopefully comeback with a tutorial of the new process.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub06660 View Post
    I have been seeing some larger PSP games being signed as of late, specifically Crisis Core. So, there is now a way to sign PSP ISOs that are +1.5GB.

It uses the new Fake_NP V9. Which uses a PSP game that you legally purchase off of the PSN as the base to sign other PSP games with. The only downside is that if another person wanted to play the games you signed with v9 they would also have to purchase the same PSN game you used as the base. Speciifically because you need the license file that would come with the legit PSN game. Also, yet another downside to it is that if the PSN game you use as the base for signing doesn't contain OPNSSMP.BIN then you won't be able to sign most newer games with v9.

Right now I've seen people sign games with the PSN versions of Vice City Stories and FF: Dissidia. I know for a fact that VCS does not contain OPNSSMP.BIN, I don't know about FFissidia though.

I will continue to do more research and hopefully comeback with a tutorial of the new process.
    That would be amazing. I've tried to use Fake_NP V9, but haven't had any luck yet. I tried to sign a game using FF8 as the base but didn't have any luck. I did buy FF8 on PSN, it's size is 1.8GB. The guide I found though wasn't to clear about the steps so I'm not sure what I did wrong. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can write up a tutorial for us

Thanks

I have my "Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!" UMD that I got from Gamestop the other day.
    If you're willing to help me rip the ISO file off of it, I can send it to you for you to sign, seeing it's not on the list yet that I've noticed.
    I attempted to rip the ISO myself by reading different guides...but it's clear I'm an utter failure when it comes to simple steps.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
    That would be amazing. I've tried to use Fake_NP V9, but haven't had any luck yet. I tried to sign a game using FF8 as the base but didn't have any luck. I did buy FF8 on PSN, it's size is 1.8GB. The guide I found though wasn't to clear about the steps so I'm not sure what I did wrong. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can write up a tutorial for us
    It's because you used a PSX EBOOT. You have to use a PSP game from the PSN for it to work.

Thanks

It's because you used a PSX EBOOT. You have to use a PSP game from the PSN for it to work.
    Thanks for the reply Would the size of the game matter? I've got one around 700MB, the others are smaller games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Please do, i was reading about it myself but sounds like u've been dabbling more with it than i have. thxs for the heads up

Thanks

Wow, thanks for the info. It would be great, sign games over 728mb \o/
    My FFIX has 1.5Gb =/ but I can try using dissidia instead.

Thanks

I've tried to make a test with Fake_NPv9 but I don't know why in the middle of process memory runs out of control and then Fake_NP close =/
    --

Updating net framework and Visual C++ hope it works.
    --

Nope. Same error, same place.
    --

*Run in circles* OH MAN OH GOD
    Last edited by chaejaehyuk; 19th-April-2011 at 14:59.

Thanks

Cool Kingdom hearts & GTA LCS

I got kingdom hearts and gta lcs on umd for my psp If you can tell me exactly how to do it I'll be able to convert them and a few others for everyone

Thanks

the reason it is llimited is that the demo being used to fool the psp is 728mb and its the biggest demo size...so even if you got the game from the psn it would already be signed but you wouldn't be able to recompile in into a version that would work for everybody without a demo header of equal or bigger size....as for VCS , Dissidia and Crisis Core being signed....they are using the Vice City Stories FULL GAME header which is why you need to buy that game from the psn to make it work...
    Last edited by deathblade200; 20th-April-2011 at 03:44.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You just pretty much reiterated what I said above. I already said that you need a full PSP game you purchase off of the PSN to sign larger games with v9. Also that if anyone else wanted to play said signed game they would also have to purchase the very same game off of the PSN that you used a base to sign.

I was saying how VCS doesn't contain the file OPNSSMP.BIN. Therefore, if you try to sign a ISO that requires OPNSSMP.BIN with it, it won't work.