Thread: [GUIDE] Signing Games and Homebrew to run on OFW. List of Known Games that work

Threaded View

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jt23738 View Post
    Dragon ball Z Tag Team does not work fix it
    I tested it on my PsP slim 6.37 ofw it's working on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by T12av1S View Post
    I'm not entirely sure this is the place to post signed requests, but I'll do it anyway.

Could someone possibly sign either Ratatouille or The Simpsons Game? I'm not positive that they need to be ripped, but its possible.
    Ty for the requests but this isn't the place to post requests XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I think PSP requests, signed or otherwise, should still be placed in the PSP request thread here.
    Exactomundo

Quote Originally Posted by ceriesdafuzz View Post
    already sorry for my sudden disappearance had way too many hours of work lately. Also saw the bit about OFW 6.38. Not sure if the signed eboots will work with that haven't tested it out myself. If anyone has let me know. Now updating list
    List Updated. and reserving some spots list is getting longer than i expected.
    Last edited by ceriesdafuzz; 16th-April-2011 at 16:22. Reason: reserving some spots list is getting longer than i expected.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4494-5858