Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Signing Games and Homebrew to run on OFW. List of Known Games that work

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thing is, that most likely you wont find any emulator being signed because to run emulators in OFW you just need the Signed HBL, which allow you to run any unsigned homebrew including emulators for the PSP.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle of Death View Post
    Thing is, that most likely you wont find any emulator being signed because to run emulators in OFW you just need the Signed HBL, which allow you to run any unsigned homebrew including emulators for the PSP.
    Then what about the ones that Wololo signed? They work just fine. I just can't get the settings right for Paper Mario for the PSP Daedalus one.
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks
    EP Points

So far, only 2 emulators has been signed, which you can run it directly on OFW.

and HBL is way outdated, most people prefer to use HEN or CFW to run emulators, plus only one or two emulators is working on HBL.
    Last edited by meganova; 20th-June-2011 at 11:11.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ok, you just got it all the wrong way

Is it possible to signed Homebrew emulators to run on OFW : : HELL YEAH!
    Then, why developers are not releasing their Homebrew Emulators to run in OFW : : They just don't give a damn!

If you know how to signed homebrew by yourself, then you can do it, just like we signed games.

What i was saying about HBL was, that if there is no emulator currently signed (I'm not saying that they are not any emulators signed, just a probable case IF it weren't any) you still can run the emulators using HBL as a "HEN", because HBL is signed and can be run on OFW

Must HEN need you to be on a certain firmware version and have a certain PSP version to be able to run the HENs, HBL, which act as a Homebrew ENabler, don't have this limitations ...That it is outdated ... yeah, but thats another thing
    Last edited by Moogle of Death; 20th-June-2011 at 22:20.

Thanks
    EP Points

Lol, of course ANY signed homebrews can be run on OFW, problem is not all homebrew can be signed freely.

Also, HBL is designed to run on OFW from the start, even before it was signed, where it using savegame exploit as a base.

and HBL is not a HEN, as HBL only run as a user mode on your PSP, which give you limited control, and less homebrews compatibility compared to HEN.

Thanks

Can someone help me out witn Gundam Vs Gundam Next Plus? I have been fighting with it for a long time now and can't get it to work with Fake NP due to file size.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Guys, we may have a problem. The next firmware update OFW 6.40 may put a stop to the Kerrnal Exploit. Not sure how to feel about this. This will include Signed Homebrew like Signed Emulators like gPSP v0.9 Signed.
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks

I think I will hang fire on updating my firmware for a while then, at least until I know whats going on with it all. I do have a spare psp to test out any new firmwares that arise...

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't worry, if it get patched, there always a workaround.

Just avoid using the system update when the time comes, also, it is unlikely for the homebrew to be affected though.

Thanks

When I do the 'seboot eboot.bin' command it says 'eboot.bin: not an ELF file'
    what does that mean?
    Last edited by ShaQuL; 2nd-July-2011 at 19:58.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

well, last time i update was to get the welcome backs freebies, so next time is a no no D

Thanks

I have one request. Can you guys find Katekyo hitman reborn kinzuna no tag battle? I've been trying to find it all month but no luck thank you

Thanks

can you pls sign tekken pls

Yaschas Massif - The Tsubaddran Highlands
    Thanks

Reborn! Hello everyone Now alive again \o/

Say, 3.40 already out?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thanks

Yea but no New Sign games I was hoping for T_T