Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: How to contact minecraft team.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Trapped between space and time.
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1

    Default How to contact minecraft team.

    Ok, so I just need to ask you guys on how to contact the minecraft dev. team. The reason being is that I have an idea which would make it more fun.


    You know you want some of this pork!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    support@mojang.com. You should also try him on Twitter at @Notch, or join #minecraft at irc.esper.net.

    Otherwise, go to their office. In Sweden. And tell them in person. In Swedish.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,865
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    EP Points
    10

    Default

    If you really want to improve minecraft make a post on the Minecraft forums, contact Notch with a tweet or an email or alternatively like everybody else MAKE A MOD.

    Also because I'm surprised this has not been asked yet but what is the idea?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Trapped between space and time.
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaVesko View Post
    support@mojang.com. You should also try him on Twitter at @Notch, or join #minecraft at irc.esper.net.

    Otherwise, go to their office. In Sweden. And tell them in person. In Swedish.
    Thank you. * immediately buys rosseta stone *

    For real though thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar
    If you really want to improve minecraft make a post on the Minecraft forums, contact Notch with a tweet or an email or alternatively like everybody else MAKE A MOD.
    Not the kind of improvement you can mod...
    Last edited by Miss Piggy; 11th-March-2011 at 18:35.


    You know you want some of this pork!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,865
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    EP Points
    10

    Default

    What's the improvement do you want to make?
    Last edited by Tassadar; 11th-March-2011 at 21:31.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Trapped between space and time.
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    A kind of addition where you can visit a friends world while they are playing. Kind of like a completely private MPS


    You know you want some of this pork!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pen Island
    Posts
    1,057
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mega-death1 View Post
    A kind of addition where you can visit a friends world while they are playing. Kind of like a completely private MPS
    So basically, completely remove single player, and have you make an online server every time you start up Single Player?

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaVesko View Post
    Otherwise, go to their office. In Sweden. And tell them in person. In Swedish.
    Notch speaks fluent English I've seen it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,865
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    EP Points
    10

    Default

    A friends system in MC, that's a pretty good idea.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pen Island
    Posts
    1,057
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    A friends system in MC, that's a pretty good idea.
    Except for the obvious implementation.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    I like cats.
    Posts
    5,268
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Use the forums aswell, most of the devs read them.
    Shit ive seen them post stuff :O

    Edit: come to think about it, they might just brush your idea off, and say "LOL RUN A SERVER"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,865
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    EP Points
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Except for the obvious implementation.
    With a dev team of about 6 it will take a while to come in but I like the idea.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pen Island
    Posts
    1,057
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    With a dev team of about 6 it will take a while to come in but I like the idea.
    No, i mean the implementation is "Remove single player, replace it with a second multiplayer.".

    A mod could do this, assuming that your friends didn't have dynamic IP's and your "friends" system just stores their IP.

    This is completely assuming that this mod automatically creates a multiplayer server when you click on "single player".

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,865
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    EP Points
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    No, i mean the implementation is "Remove single player, replace it with a second multiplayer.".

    A mod could do this, assuming that your friends didn't have dynamic IP's and your "friends" system just stores their IP.

    This is completely assuming that this mod automatically creates a multiplayer server when you click on "single player".
    A mod could do this too, but I wouldn't mind seeing this in the full version of the game.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pen Island
    Posts
    1,057
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    A mod could do this too, but I wouldn't mind seeing this in the full version of the game.
    I'm trying to say that it's stupid, without saying it's stupid.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,865
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    EP Points
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'm trying to say that it's stupid, without saying it's stupid.
    I don't really care though, I haven't played minecraft in a while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •