Thread: cyclos evolution+ez flash 3n1+ gba roms+cheats

Thanks

Default cyclos evolution+ez flash 3n1+ gba roms+cheats

Had a question I've not been able to find an answer too any where *unsure If he has asked it here*
    got the cyclos evolution for the DS, ez flash 3n1+ and I know the Evolution has problems with the 3n1+ *most cards that I know of do* though it has some support like being able to hard code the gba roms to the unit *forget the term used for doing this* my question being would there be anyway to load a cheat code in with the games? or if I hardcode them onto the cartridge can I use a GBA cheat device to do cheats?
    thanks for any help its much appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not sure if it's possible, but there may be a way of editing/saving some codes in the active sav file in the 3in1... Never used it, tho.

In the other hand, you can probably place the rom directly in the cart [by using gbaxploader. there are two options; quick load, and permanent load, where the rom is saved in the 3in1 memory until you replace it with another one or it runs out of energy for A LONG TIME] and place the cart in a gameshark device, since it works basically as a GBA cart when you place the game in it this way.

Hope this helped.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanazake View Post
    Not sure if it's possible, but there may be a way of editing/saving some codes in the active sav file in the 3in1... Never used it, tho.

In the other hand, you can probably place the rom directly in the cart [by using gbaxploader. there are two options; quick load, and permanent load, where the rom is saved in the 3in1 memory until you replace it with another one or it runs out of energy for A LONG TIME] and place the cart in a gameshark device, since it works basically as a GBA cart when you place the game in it this way.

Hope this helped.
    thanks it did, I figured that If I hard coded the game onto the 3n1 it would work with gameshark or action replay...but I've picked up a dsi xl so I think ill stick with a GBA emulator and its cheat capabilties thanks though.