Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emulating PSP games on PC - getting started with JPCSP

Thanks

Bro. I could just kiss you right now. You have no idea how much you just helped me out, and all I needed to do was check the "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory" option. I went from 14 fps to about 160 fps for Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep right at start-up. It lags a bit during the movies, but its bearable. I figure I can just tweak it and make it work. The only problem I had was JPSCP crashing during one of the clips, but its hard to say why. I don't think my CPU was running over 25%, but if you want, Ill get back to you and let you know?

Thanks Again
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

System Specs
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    Direct X 11

Thanks

I think it's more easy for you guys to actually buy a PSP 'cause it's worth it.

Thanks

OHMAIGAWD, THANK YOU SO MUCCHHHH!!!! I WAS HAVING THAT 'FAKED MPEG' THING, I WAS PRETTY HOPELESS TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF, BUT YOU SAVED MY KINGDOM HEARTS!!!! THANNKK YOOUUUUU!!!